exoutsider Jr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location T.R.F. Mn. Apr 7, 2008 Thread Owner #1 So glad it was canceled.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Apr 7, 2008 #2 this had to be one of the dumbest shows of all time
bomber Bronze Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location DUI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 8, 2008 #3 heard it was coming back...........sorry
E EDDE Gold Member Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 7,135 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Troy X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 8, 2008 #4 bomber said: heard it was coming back...........sorry Click to expand... blasphemy ..................BRA
bomber said: heard it was coming back...........sorry Click to expand... blasphemy ..................BRA
roswellborn Hero Member Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington state Detector(s) used Ace 250 Apr 8, 2008 #5 The last I heard, it was coming back, but I don't think they said when. I guess we'll find out eventually, eh? Nan
The last I heard, it was coming back, but I don't think they said when. I guess we'll find out eventually, eh? Nan
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Apr 9, 2008 #6 did mexico let him out?
roswellborn Hero Member Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington state Detector(s) used Ace 250 Apr 9, 2008 #7 Sniffer said: did mexico let him out? Click to expand... He never went back. Mexico finally dropped the whole thing, and Dog was off the hook. Go figure. Nan
Sniffer said: did mexico let him out? Click to expand... He never went back. Mexico finally dropped the whole thing, and Dog was off the hook. Go figure. Nan
siz3petite Full Member Joined Apr 10, 2006 Messages 176 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Sunny Florida Apr 12, 2008 #8 I like the Dog I know the Dog is somewhat odd but I still like him. His ways might not my ways but he tries to keep his head above water. He and his family has my blessing.
I like the Dog I know the Dog is somewhat odd but I still like him. His ways might not my ways but he tries to keep his head above water. He and his family has my blessing.