What's new

Dogs used to find gold

Ok people

Thanks for your inputs, I found the Dog to find Gold, I believe it's good enough to make me rich, look the pic :laughing7: what do you think? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • 2250742939_1f3f193090_o.webp
    2250742939_1f3f193090_o.webp
    43 KB · Views: 281
Looks like a Whippet. They were bred to hunt by sight, if it sees a game animal you may have trouble keeping up with it.
They are fast (part terrier part greyhound) Don't know if they can find gold though :icon_scratch:

GG~
 
That dog looks like it hasn't eaten in a month.....seriously.
If you are serious about this, then get the book I mentioned in my previous post above. I've reread my copy and the author has many, many excellent tips on picking the breed of dog, based on the type of hunt area you're interested in. ie, house and buildings as opposed to open fields / outdoors / rough terrain. He also, tells how to choose the puppy from it's litter mates and how to start the pup early. There's more info than I'd try to repeat here. Besides, the book may still be "on the market" and I'd be doing a disservice to the owner by giving away his / her information.
 
Number One!
If you are going to have a dog go into the field ...
Have your "Vet" give him a shot of "RATTLESNAKE Vaccine"!
YES!
It does exsist !
Here, in So. Texas, it'll cost "U'll", $20 a year
In case your "Vet(s)" never heard of it!
(As was the case in Ariz & NM) :-\
It's made right there in California
By ? "Red Rock Bio Labs" (Red Rock, Ca)
 
cptbild said:
Number One!
If you are going to have a dog go into the field ...
Have your "Vet" give him a shot of "RATTLESNAKE Vaccine"!
YES!
It does exsist !
Here, in So. Texas, it'll cost "U'll", $20 a year
In case your "Vet(s)" never heard of it!
(As was the case in Ariz & NM) :-\
It's made right there in California
By ? "Red Rock Bio Labs" (Red Rock, Ca)

When my brother lived in Texas (Kerrville), he knew a guy who trained hunting dogs to detect and avoid rattlers. My brother caught some snakes for him to use in the training.

scrubber
 
Architecad
I certainly hope that you did not allow that Starving Dog to just walk passed you,
W/O feeding it (Post # 21)
Or!
DO!
As I WOULD have done!, take it home
That is a HORRIBLE sight! >:(
Actually, it has NO! Place in this "Forum" :(



Cptbil & Bugs
Pvt - *Cpt
*(In Fld Promotion)
30 yrs Military...USA/USAF/USNAVY/USMC
30 mos w/USMC in Vietnam ('65-'68)
Sniper/F.O., 81's Plt Sgt, Comdr Bn FDC,
SO! I'M, No Bleed'n Heart, Whimmy, Liberal! >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom