rolandslone
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2014
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 81
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Halifax, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75 and Whites Classic ID
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I live in Clarksville, TN … I have been doing a little research about the about the buried payroll that was buried near Clarksburg, TN on Dollar Hill that is very close to the city. if you look it up it tells you a lot about it. I have read that 2 soldiers buried the payroll about 200 ft from the camp and I also read that someone was watching them buried it. Speculation is that the person who was watching MIGHT have taken it
The soldiers that buried it died at the crossroad battle. Any thoughts?? I pretty sure that they would have used some kind of land mark??
The soldiers that buried it died at the crossroad battle. Any thoughts?? I pretty sure that they would have used some kind of land mark??








