What's new

Done for the Month 8/28/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
After searching through 39,760 dimes,$190.00 bag of nickels, $180.00 in quarters, 7 boxes of halves(with 6 keepers) and 16 Road trips, I am done with CRH for the month of August.

Here is what I got
1x silver War Nickel
14x Roosevelt Dimes
1x 80% Canadian Dime
14x Walking Liberty Half Dollars
10x Franklin Half Dollars
37x 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars
381x 40% silver Kennedy Half Dollars
Just a bit over 80 Oz.
 
Upvote 0
Respectable, Rich! Very Respectable!
Better than my August, I can tell you.
I hope your September is even more lucrative.
- Grizz
 
Those are some pretty impressive totals...

Good Luck In Sept.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Not bad haul but you earned it. I'm not home till the 4th Sept so can't give exact numbers but we acquired over 127 ounces Silver- over 760 Halves, and all but maybe 40 came from bank boxes, and in the mid week of August too.
 
nice work rich. still remember you started around the time I did last year...err at least i think so. Sometimes I can't believe I've been at this almost a year now. Time flies as the silver piles!!

Great month, keep it up!! And post some pics too!
 
I'd take those totals for the whole year! Nice going. :headbang:
 
Very Good Hunt

Save anergy for the rest of the year

Darth Walker
 
Those roadtrips really paid for you Rich. Nice totals,especially on the 40%ers.
 
Better than my month. Of course the month aint over yet.

Golden Silver
 
Those are some AWESOME numbers in my book I would love to get that, once again this is the GREATEST hobby in the WORLD.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom