Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
😆
IMG_20220713_090713_881~2.jpg

Got out today, was a very cold start, i do not like the cold, I do not!
Waited till everything defrosted. The car at 9.30 am above. 😖
Sun was well up too.
But waited .... Went out but damn... It was cold. Top where I was 8 celcius.
Persisted for a few hours.... got two tiny bits of gold. Happy....was more happy to get home and have a hot cup of coffee 😆
IMG_20220713_161327_249~2.jpg

Upvote 23
OP
OP
Chilli

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
@ARC
My best days are over Arc. Many injuries and a few issues.
But i still have a go.
I started in the start of 1990 something can't recall the exact yr, was a great ride. Worked in the detecting industry up until say 10 yrs ago. On and off.
I can say, I never struck it rich yellow wise, but saw some absolutely amazing things working. Customers came in and I held my hands absolutely full👍😮
Once in the shop, the entire bench, big dinner table length, it was covered in nuggets from a customers patch from near here. I often weighed for customers life changing nuggets. Best times we're between 1999 and 2005.
Mad amounts found then! My boss trusted me and knew me, Id buy them for him. Crazy times, true. Mad memories! 😀👍

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ARC
My best days are over Arc. Many injuries and a few issues.
But i still have a go.
I started in the start of 1990 something can't recall the exact yr, was a great ride. Worked in the detecting industry up until say 10 yrs ago. On and off.
I can say, I never struck it rich yellow wise, but saw some absolutely amazing things working. Customers came in and I held my hands absolutely full👍😮
Once in the shop, the entire bench, big dinner table length, it was covered in nuggets from a customers patch from near here. I often weighed for customers life changing nuggets. Best times we're between 1999 and 2005.
Mad amounts found then! My boss trusted me and knew me, Id buy them for him. Crazy times, true. Mad memories! 😀👍
That explains everything......its winter down under !!

OP
OP
Chilli

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
That explains everything......its winter down under !!
Yep. But to be honest I worked in this area. But came just a couple of times a week and when I did it wasn't early morning. Drove from another town.
The early mornings here some said and I thought "yeah yeah, as if I live nearby, 25 minutes away, pull my other leg!"
Damn! They were right! This is like a cold freeze zone!
I gotta apologise when I see them 😆

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well chili....I follow 2 girls/ladies that gold hunt there......they crush it and get gold every day they go.....there names are Lucy, and lilu......I follow there instagrm account, and im always amazed at there finds. Sounds like you have some great knowledge about the gold fields there....can't wait to see more gold chilli....good luck !!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well chili....I follow 2 girls/ladies that gold hunt there......they crush it and get gold every day they go.....there names are Lucy, and lilu......I follow there instagrm account, and im always amazed at there finds. Sounds like you have some great knowledge about the gold fields there....can't wait to see more gold chilli....good luck !!
Stalker. :P

OP
OP
Chilli

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Um. Yeah, Chicks With Picks!? Thats them?
No comment.
You, no issue. Them....no .... comment.

OP
OP
Chilli

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Stalker. :P
Lots a BS goin on here on stuff, some legit for sure, lots......😏
All ill say.
Been around long enough. 👍
Wanna be make emselves legends.
The absolute best, guns, I know .... let's say.....mmmmm
The real McCoy's, say squat. 😉

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
😆 View attachment 2036338
Got out today, was a very cold start, i do not like the cold, I do not!
Waited till everything defrosted. The car at 9.30 am above. 😖
Sun was well up too.
But waited .... Went out but damn... It was cold. Top where I was 8 celcius.
Persisted for a few hours.... got two tiny bits of gold. Happy....was more happy to get home and have a hot cup of coffee 😆
View attachment 2036339
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread