What's new

? dont know what i got here -- mostly solved but nice viewing anyway....

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
? don't know what i got here -- mostly solved but nice viewing anyway....

here are a few items i found and was wondering if anyone can identify any?
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    6 KB · Views: 1,243
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

Toe shoe taps !!! Going through this page I saw the pic of those and they are exactly like one I found in Ct. in a freshly plowed field.Could not think what it was and now I know !!! Thanks !!
 
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

B.A. said:
Toe shoe taps !!! Going through this page I saw the pic of those and they are exactly like one I found in Ct. in a freshly plowed field.Could not think what it was and now I know !!! Thanks !!
did you notice dates on the toe taps you found ?
 
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

broke the trigger off my dfx today and have to get it fixed. dropped my shovel right on it. super sucky :(
 
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

traderoftreasures said:
broke the trigger off my dfx today and have to get it fixed. dropped my shovel right on it. super sucky :(
sent it to lombard il and they fixed it faster than lightning. for free. i love whites
 
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

WoW!!! Did I receive a surprise in the mail this morning!! :notworthy:

A whole box of some really neat goodies from "traderoftreasures"

Many of these items will go through electrolysis and photographed as references in a book I am working on.

Thank you very much Harold!
 

Attachments

  • goodies.webp
    goodies.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 329
  • goodies2.webp
    goodies2.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

no problems did that come in a brown box, like i sent it in, or was it that priority box that i did not send it in ??
 
Upvote 0
Re: ? don't know what i got here ? fresh photo update

traderoftreasures said:
no problems did that come in a brown box, like i sent it in, or was it that priority box that i did not send it in ??



Everything arrived in the original brown box ... I just laid the pieces out on a priority box I had as I unpacked it.
Good luck hunting that spot. Sounds like it has a lot of potential. Let us know what you find!
Thanks again!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom