Don’t look for notka makro legend until March 2022

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion, been busy at job and other things weather to dam bad to detect so I catch a YouTube videos on occasion to get the feel of b.s. I’m not on this site to personally attack a person or company let that be said first so all understan. I’ve been on here for many years and it’s very informative. Can I ask this first of all being the 2 detectors getting the most chatter are xp deus 2 and this legend. I’m not going to compare or start some salty arguments because there’s none, one is twice as much as other assuming both will perform very well regardless of price. I’m like most can’t afford the other but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t earn its keep, but you better learn it, hey if u want the user hype go watch the chap from Tobacco Road he will certainly give you his opinion great free information, lthe legend however will give benefit of doubt don’t see any actually footage of a user without a demo correct me please I’d like to watch. The Xp deus 2 are there actually any in customer hands not demo actual retail version. Ok update us if any of you so called insiders no, March would be a more responsible release date for legend, ok thanks

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any videos out on the legend ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey is in financial crisis, 40%+ inflation the country is on the verge of bankruptcy. over 4000 companies have filed for bankruptcy protection with Turkish courts just in December 2021. As the lira is devalued the cost of all services has skyrocketed which drives up the costs of manufacturing.

The chart below are the number of companies filing for bankruptcy by the month over the last year

turkey-bankruptcies.png

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow so the world really is in trouble, to bad news media don’t report the truth,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkey isn't the world. Their leader is lowering interest rates to fight inflation, you have to raise interest rates to fight inflation, not lower it.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the outlook T_H :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, 49er, please keep politics out of posts not in our political forum.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in a country we had all that: hiperdevalvation, shortage of gasoline, detergents, coffee...... Well, in those thimes i had more hard currency in stock than i have today, i had a few barrels of gazoline, around 200kg of detergente, 50kg of coffee..... And that was not just me, it was rather general picture. The black marcet was booming.... No soupe is eaten as hot as it is coocked.
Dilek saied they will start shipping this week, give a girl some credite.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look just send the units out, and then we as customers can add the updates for iron etc, no more need for excuses. Minelab shouldn’t be laughing they’ve had many problems with equinox 800 and what did they do to resolve, dilek put herself out there I don’t see a minelab repres showing up and apol for there, leakages, broken shaft coil connection issues. simplex for the price and performance better machine ever made, the legend I will give benefit of doubt if they send u it’s out let we update and give feedback, thankyou

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dilek from notka makro was put on the spot about price vs minelab 800. Tell you what I see no other spoke person put under so much regardless of the delay of legend, answer was the legend performs equal to minelab 800, price is a reflection of investors vs a sole owner, minelab vs notka , makes sense shareholders. Vs sole owner, anyone ever consider that in pricing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread