Dont tell its a secret!

Last edited:
Now that you said what it was, or is I can see it.
I sure did not see it the first time, looked just like shadows on the side of a hill.

New movie. Dark Mountain. Takes place in the Superstitions. Be warned! The LDM is not worth it.

New movie. Dark Mountain. Takes place in the Superstitions. Be warned! The LDM is not worth it.

It's a cute low budget movie made by a bunch of kids, but a total rip-off on "Blair Witch Project."

Horse, they are working on places that have geologic reports like this one instead of legends:

possesses some of the best
volcanogenic (volcanic-hosted) massive sulfide (VMS) potential in North America. A 100-million-ton
resource of base- and precious-metal-bearing mineralization, distributed in 13 or more deposits and
occurrences and clustered in three districts, has been identified in the belt

So why didn't this thread take off? Do you mean to tell me that people that have been searching the supers for 10-20 years have absolutely nothing to show for it? That's pathetic.i thought with all the serious Dutch hunters on this forum there would be at least a dozen decent pics. At least.

Some of us can keep a secret, and even take it to our grave, while there are some of us who just can't.:BangHead:

Homar

IATH,

Your post only shows that you don't know squat about the subject.

Best of luck.

Homar,

I think the reason this hasn't taken off is because while Frank is pretty open with his beliefs, most Dutch Hunters are not.

Mike

IATH,

Your post only shows that you don't know squat about the subject.

Best of luck.

Homar,

I think the reason this hasn't taken off is because while Frank is pretty open with his beliefs, most Dutch Hunters are not.

Mike

Mike why work your whole life and devote time and effort to the hunt then take it to your grave. You did it for nothing in my opinion.

So why didn't this thread take off? Do you mean to tell me that people that have been searching the supers for 10-20 years have absolutely nothing to show for it? That's pathetic.i thought with all the serious Dutch hunters on this forum there would be at least a dozen decent pics. At least.

The LDM and stone tablets are two different spots . LDM and Perfil Mapa have the same spot . Here is the LDM region from a NE view . In the yellow oval is the head from Perfil Mapa . You can guess where is the " HOYO " .

LDM.jpg

Good luck

I Am the Horse wrote
and the big secret is that people been wasting their lives lookin for something that doesnt even exist.

And you would know that it does not exist, how?

Quite a few excellent gold and silver mines have been found by people out hunting for a lost mine, which may or may not have ever existed. In the early days of Dutch-hunting, several good gold mines were found by fellows out looking for the LDM. The mines they found were not the LDM, but produced gold for them. The Silver King was a lost mine too at one time, and the men who rediscovered it, were out looking for the lost silver ledge of a man named Johnson. Just because something has not been found, is no proof that it does not exist. Of course you can stay home and enrich your life with TV and computer games rather than hiking through desert standing on end like the Superstitions.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Last edited:
I Am the Horse wrote

And you would know that it does not exist, how?

Quite a few excellent gold and silver mines have been found by people out hunting for a lost mine, which may or may not have ever existed. In the early days of Dutch-hunting, several good gold mines were found by fellows out looking for the LDM. The mines they found were not the LDM, but produced gold for them. The Silver King was a lost mine too at one time, and the men who rediscovered it, were out looking for the lost silver ledge of a man named Johnson. Just because something has not been found, is no proof that it does not exist. Of course you can stay home and enrich your life with TV and computer games rather than hiking through desert standing on end like the Superstitions.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco
Now don't take offense, please don't.

But. You would have a lot more time to stand on end in the desert if you let go of the fallacy about proving a negative (something doesn't exist). It has no place in logical discourse yet you insist on going to it all time.

And really no offense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back