What's new

Dooped!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was hunting an old beach the other day with my usual partner, was about chest deep in the water when I got a really strong signal so I went to work trying to scoop the rather large item up. Took about four tries before I hauled it in. Ended up being several coins, dimes, pennies, nickels, quarters, all siliconed together in a long row like a coin roll. When I turned around to look at my partner he was laughing his *** off. About thirty minutes later my partner scooped up the brass tag I had planted for him, on it were the words, "I hunted this beach yesterday!"
God it's such a great feeling when you foil the other guy's prank! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
oh he%% now thats funny
 
What a great idea!! Gave me a good laugh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom