What's new

Dothan Alabama show

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be a good one around 140 tables Scan.webp
 
Upvote 0
I might try to make it.
 
How far is that from me willjo?
 
Dothan is about three hours southwest of Atlanta.
 
How far is that from me willjo?
Time you get there it would take you almost 5 hours, we go down day before. But people have been on list for years to get tables for show.
 
I am planning to attend. It is a very big show.
 
I'm going to try to make it. It's a great show.
 
This weekend
 
Yeah to far for me to make that trip. You guys have fun
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom