What's new

Double Pleasure was waiting for me (Standing Liberty)

JeffDowns

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
514
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Max, Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

IMG_7221.JPG


The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 67
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

View attachment 2178877

The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

View attachment 2178877

The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
That’s sweet I found a pair of them also a few years ago I bought a new coil for my Coinstrike and balm got one and next a rusted out knife and the next coin. They were masked by the rusty knife I dug same are 10 dozen times. I saved the knife to lolol😁. Cool finds thank you for sharing them
 
After digging about 500 quarters in the past couple of weeks looking for something like these, I can say I am envious! Well done man.
 
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

View attachment 2178877

The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
oh my, couple of gorgeous coins, in great shape too. well played!
 
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

View attachment 2178877

The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
Congratulations on the 2 SLQs.

That was 2 weeks of allowance growing up in the 60s.
 
I had to dig two holes, but they were basically right next to one another.

View attachment 2178877

The "double pleasure" subject line is a reference to the doublemint gum commercials. :)
Look on the back of the one with no date. You can tell if it’s a 1916 or 1917 type 1. A type one has no stars under the eagle.
IMG_7496.webp
 
Great pair of Standing Libs, especially that '26. They are a beautiful coin ! Probably one of my favorites, besides the Morgan dollar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom