1996 Sr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 275 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location HamburgAR Detector(s) used Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge Jan 30, 2009 #1 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't get any coin today and I'll just leave it at that. Upvote 0
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't get any coin today and I'll just leave it at that.
T Troy Ounce Sr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Detector(s) used Whites6000 ProXL Jan 30, 2009 #3 I am with you, I will leave it at that!
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jan 30, 2009 #4 seger98 said: OMG, what are you going to do with yourself tonight? Withdrawls Click to expand... Lmao now thats funny
seger98 said: OMG, what are you going to do with yourself tonight? Withdrawls Click to expand... Lmao now thats funny