Doubly Ugly

Fail NO BEER/s :-\

Just want to welcome you and say, "Man" look at that big ole Choo-Choo

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry about the lack of a real brew, but Oregon is a great place for good beer!

Also seems like Oregon will be a great place to hunt. I'm trying to narrow down choices for my first MD, but I've already got a list of places I'd like to detect. For now, I've got to rely on the ol' calibrated eyeball and dumb luck.

PS: Hope this covers the "beer" part. Homebrew!

Attachments

• P4010047.JPG
    P4010047.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 591
  • P4010048.JPG
    P4010048.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 582
Mmm, Beer. :icon_thumright:

Its just so beautiful. :'(

The loco is a Challenger, correct?

DigginThePast said:
The loco is a Challenger, correct?

Yup, it's the Union Pacific Challenger, currently the largest operating steam locomotive. The UP only takes her out on a rare occasion, and they overnighted in Eugene before heading to California.

And the beer is a nice Red Ale that I bottle aged. Was a big hit!

Welcome Double!!! This is the place for info on detecting, got questions? Just ask & the friendly natives will bombard you with quality answers! If you are looking to purchase a detector PM me & I'll tell you bout a great dealer in Oregon, Ive bought quite a few items from him & he is fair, knowledgeable & a great relic hunter himself! He may even work a trade for some of that Red Ale! :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Mighty AP said:
Welcome Double!!! This is the place for info on detecting, got questions? Just ask & the friendly natives will bombard you with quality answers! If you are looking to purchase a detector PM me & I'll tell you bout a great dealer in Oregon, Ive bought quite a few items from him & he is fair, knowledgeable & a great relic hunter himself! He may even work a trade for some of that Red Ale! :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Where ya been son...?

Stephen, I was in Mexico, robbin' banks & livin' off the land! Damn Federales finaly caught up to me, locked me up. The Mexican prison system is really quite nice, 2 square meals a day consisting of rice & beans. Sometimes we got some sort of "mystery meat".........it didnt taste like chicken ??? I finaly busted out of that chicken coop & made my way north. Oh Stephen, please dont tell anyone you've seen me, I have a feeling the Mexican authorities would like to have me returned to finish out my 65 year sentence, so mums the word. :-X ;D

Cool DU. Potentially, you can drink some beer, wreck the train, then take photos of the aftermath! Just kiddin. Hope you can get up here in Colorado and take pics of some of the trains we have still runnin some day. Welcome to MugShots!

RGINN said:
Cool DU. Potentially, you can drink some beer, wreck the train, then take photos of the aftermath! Just kiddin. Hope you can get up here in Colorado and take pics of some of the trains we have still runnin some day. Welcome to MugShots!

When I was a railroader, I did have the nickname "Trainwreck". I only derailed two cars... Sheesh! Wasn't even boozled up at the time!

Mighty AP said:

That's awesome! Now that I got kids, I'm not brewing too much. When I get some decent cash saved up, I'll PM you and get your pal's info. I plan on doing a lot of beach hunting and hitting some of the local historic sites. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back