What's new

Dowse please

Glasya

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to dowse this? If you click on the image it gets bigger.

Glasya
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.webp
    Picture 1.webp
    218.5 KB · Views: 213
What are we looking for??
 
Hi,

Whatever you can find, please and thank you.

Glasya
 
Hi,

I was just looking for anything significant (mines, caves, caches, artifacts, etc.) Its a fun place to hike and thought I might as well find something cool while traversing in the great outdoors.

Glasya
 
Red Xs where the signal of a possible cache is marked. Red circles for tunnels/caves or old mine workings. Green circles for sites, green Xs for archaeological type signals, including signs/markers. Yellow G for raw or placer gold. Blue S for natural silver in veins or deposits.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1-Glasya.webp
    Picture 1-Glasya.webp
    253.4 KB · Views: 164
Red_Desert,

Thank you for help, hope to find something fun.

Glasya
 
Jon,

Thanks for dowsing my image. I attempted to open up the attachment but it is disabled :icon_scratch:

Glasya
 
Jon,Thanks for dowsing my image. I attempted to open up the attachment but it is disabled :icon_scratch:Glasya
Youre welcome! I will re-attach the image later today.Jon
 
Hi Glasya,
Dowsing revealed...
Blue circled area: Silver attraction..loose coins/small coin cache.
Green circled area: Cave system containing crudely smelted gold bars.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
Picture1glasyadowsed.webp
 
Jon,

Thank you for all your help.

Glasya
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom