Dowsing A Paper Napkin

S

stefen

Was sitting in a restaurant the other day and noticed a guy in the next booth figiting with a pendulum over a paper napkin with sketched lines and street names...

Any luck, I asked...

About the same as a newspaper photograph, he said...

Hows the coffee?, I quiried...

Thanks, he said, never thought of that as he moved the pendulum over his cup...

A moment later I looked up as I heard a loud "Dammit"...

Our eyes met over the booth divider...forgot to put cream in it....

(Please continue the saga)

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really odd. I was in a restaurant the other day and I saw two guys, you know, eye-mauling each other over a booth divider. :laughing7:

OP
OP
S

stefen

That's really odd. I was in a restaurant the other day and I saw two guys, you know, eye-mauling each other over a booth divider. :laughing7:

So you saw the same clown, er, idiot, I mean customer getting all hot and bothered with his dangeling-thingy and that damn napkin...

Kept saying...y'all see those red circles with the $ signs...And this guy is morphing into a stupid Jerry Lewis face and his bulgeing eyes are getting redder by the minute...

All the while I'm hearing the background music for JAWS...dumdum, dumdum, dumdum....

And then it happens...2 other nerdy-looking guys waltz up and began talking some weird stuff...

One guy opens a velvet lined necklace case and takes out several scaled-down.....and that's when I got up and left...

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place got robbed, turned out all four of those guys were in on the score, you know, "create a distraction".

OP
OP
S

stefen

lucky I had my I-Phone scanning the mob...

Better contact Mrs B and get the Okie cops on the job...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions