What's new

Dowsing back up team

GOLDandSilver

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Hi all, i am new to dowsing and have worked on this photo/area. I would love it if the pro dowsers would go over this so I can compare my results to yours before i go hunt. There is a house on this property. I promise I will report back with what i dowsed to compare and what I find!
 

Attachments

  • property1.webp
    property1.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Hey guys if I'm out of line for asking for help the way i did let me know, no offense meant!
    hello2.gif


 
  • Hey guys if I'm out of line for asking for help the way i did let me know, no offense meant!
    hello2.gif
Hi...everything's cool with me...i'm printing it now,Jon
 
Red circle loose or surface coins under 2 feet deep. Green circle archaeological type of signal. Red X for deep coins, about 3-4 feet deep.

property1-GOLDandSilver.webp
 
Hi GOLDandSilver,
Dowsing has revealed....
Green rectangle area: An attraction to a Spanish/Native american gold mine area.
Green circled areas: An attraction to a pocket of gold/shallow part of vein.
White circled area: An attraction to crudely smelted gold bars.
Yellow circled areas: An attraction to treasure signs/symbols/markers.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

property1dowsed.webp
 
Hi GOLDandSilver, Dowsing has revealed.... Green rectangle area: An attraction to a Spanish/Native american gold mine area. Green circled areas: An attraction to a pocket of gold/shallow part of vein. White circled area: An attraction to crudely smelted gold bars. Yellow circled areas: An attraction to treasure signs/symbols/markers. Thanks for posting your picture, Jon View attachment 650016
wow thank you. i came with something in the house area but not the rest...sigh, more practice for me! For sure I will let you know what we find there! Thank you!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom