aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #48 Posted Today at 10:52:41 AM Quote Modify Remove

Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So can millions of Dowsers. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything. I have already proved that I can Dowse so you must have looked at all the proof I just posted about LRL’s and MFD’s and decided that you have been exposed and want to now discuss Dowsing…Get over it Carl..Dowsing and LRL’s and MFD’s work…So except the facts and move on with your life…
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM Quote
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 09:34:07 AM
You claim that when you step on a silver coin, your rods will cross every time.
Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything.

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

If you are wondering what is hanging from my neck it is a Ranger Tell Body Booster. With out it my rods will no longer work properly…

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/user/aarthrj3811

I am expecting the excuses from the Dowsing Skeptic’s but guess what…the rods close each time I stepped on the silver dollar…So they are SOL..

Art, I dont know whether to Laugh or cry at your video. You either have shares in Ranger tell or he is married to your sister. Either way if you need help although living in Australia I might be able to drum up some assistance for you in the USA.
It is the funniest video you have put out yet. It definitely doesnt belong to a dowsing forum, however humour of this type will always be acceptable anywhere, and have you put in on u-tube yet.??? ( I see you have)
I hope Ranger Tell cheques are arriving on time.
Re gards max.
:laughing9: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :hello: :dontknow:

aussie 1 said:
Art, I dont know whether to Laugh or cry at your video. You either have shares in Ranger tell or he is married to your sister. Either way if you need help although living in Australia I might be able to drum up some assistance for you in the USA.
It is the funniest video you have put out yet. It definitely doesnt belong to a dowsing forum, however humour of this type will always be acceptable anywhere, and have you put in on u-tube yet.??? ( I see you have)
Re gards max.
:laughing9: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :hello: :dontknow:

:thumbsup: You got that right!

It is the funniest video you have put out yet. It definitely doesnt belong to a dowsing forum, however humour of this type will always be acceptable anywhere, and have you put in on u-tube yet. ( I see you have)
Re gards max.
Gee Max….It seems that if you had watched the movie you would know I was using two Dowsing Rods. Just like the Skeptics you can not understand what you are looking at. Yes I do own a Ranger Tell and we are no allowed to talk about Electronic Prospecting on this forum Why don’t you buy a Ranger Tell Body Booster from you country man. After six years of no dowsing weather it may just help you..…Art

Try this link..http://www.rangertell.com/....nothing like what is in my movie

"My country man" as you call the supplier of Ranger Tell drove right past my place without stopping. He did not want to answer question of a pertinent nature that I would have fired at him. max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back