Dowsing exixts for 8.000 years

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
At the beginning of this thread we were recommended to wash our hands before dowsing. I had a good laugh over that one. It was such a good posting till the last comment. I also still giggle over having to lift the Left foot and place it on a coin.

There is a guy in Victoria in Australia who attatches a flexible hose in his pants to you know what, and the other end acts as a bobber dangling out front. When he walks over underground water the hose bobs up and down. I believe his track record for finding water was good. He doesnt charge either. I feel he is a show off.

About 1985 I went to dowse a water job at a nursery, and the owner was telling me about a dowser he had just tried who took off his shoes at a designated spot and commenced pawing the ground. Eventually he stopped pawing the ground and said that each paw meant one foot in depth. He didnt drill on his pawing say so.

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see, we make everything to keep you happy !!!!
But don't forget this forum is all about exchanging experiences.
So, its not so funny, if someone recommends - proposes to wash your hands, or even have wet hands while dowsing. For some it works, it works for me too, and it is written down in case it might help you too.
We all read lots of different things. Its up to us to try them or not. But its not to our benefit, to discurrage dowsers to write about their experiences. Some may sound funny, but if you don't approve them, just ignore them.

You see, for some the creation of earth was 6000 years ago. No one laughs, but all try to correct it. Well, not all, but those ones who have the time and willing to write.
Digman.

P.S. by the way, if you have any information concerning how old dowsing is, its more than welcomed.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
You see, we make everything to keep you happy !!!!
But don't forget this forum is all about exchanging experiences.
So, its not so funny, if someone recommends - proposes to wash your hands, or even have wet hands while dowsing. For some it works, it works for me too, and it is written down in case it might help you too.
We all read lots of different things. Its up to us to try them or not. But its not to our benefit, to discurrage dowsers to write about their experiences. Some may sound funny, but if you don't approve them, just ignore them.

Hey Digman....Good Post...I know Dowsers that carry salty water to wash the hands with. I know others who drink gator aid. I know one guy who swears that he can locate nothing unless he drinks pickle juice first....Art

OP
OP
digman

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the point Art. To spread the knowledge and experience.
I read somewhere that someone had better results with wet hands, so I posted the information. It worked with him, it might work with hundreds of others. It works for me too. Now you point out the salt water. No matter if it will help me or not, the information you posted is here, and it will help someone. I am going to give it a try. Why not, I have nothing to loose, on the contrary, I might gain something.

No offence Dowser 501, but to me, that's the greatest idea of Treasure Net forum, to share experiences and spread any knowledge, all for the benefit of treasure hunters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread