dowsing foto

pon1

Feb 19, 2009
is gold vein in this picture borreguero.jpgin something more? ..good wekeend friends..from mexico...poncho:thumbsup:

Hi,
Didnt you already post this picture?

borreguero.jpg

I have two mine tunnels with closed entrances...#1 has a short gold vein in it..#2 has a gold vein that continues after the tunnel ends..Could you zoom in on these two areas?...Art

Red circles for tunnel/cave or old mines, yellow circles where a good hit on the veins. A vein runs a long distance in a SE direction off the lower right yellow circle.

borreguero-pon1.jpg

the same area,

borrez.jpgborrez.jpgborre5.jpgborre2.jpgIs better in this pictures the zoom?

Yellow circles for gold veins, red circle for tunnels/caves or old mines. Circle/X a sealed cave/tunnel.

borrez-pon1.jpg

Red circles for entrance to old mines or tunnels. Yellow circles mark veins.

borre2-pon1.jpg

yes , mistake from me. tell me what you dowsing in the best picture for you. thanks.....

yes , mistake from me. tell me what you dowsing in the best picture for you. thanks.....
Yes, 1 map was a duplicate. Found another sealed cave/tunnel at the circle/X. Again the veins marked by yellow circles, red for old mines/tunnels..

borre5-pon1.jpg

Hi pon1,
Dowsing revealed in both pictures.....
Green circled areas: An attraction to gold.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon

borre2dowsed.jpg
borreguerodowsed.jpg

yesterday ,Iwas few hours in the borrego ranch..some pictures 00013_Capture.jpg00010_Capture_1.jpgmy friends.00016_Capture.jpg we are going to check in a few days...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back