What's new

Dowsing foto!!!

kapla

Jr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some kind of artifact

20150419_123111.webp
 
KAPLA,

Let us know what you dig up here....thnx for posting!!
 
KAPLA,

Let us know what you dig up here....thnx for posting!!

if there is something there we will learn in a few days you will go back to the point !!
 
I wait to have some answers yet !!! to go once to check out all points that will give !!
 
Kapla,

Thank you for keeping up informed here. We look forward to read your results soon!!

I wait to have some answers yet !!! to go once to check out all points that will give !!
 
assume that there is nothing interesting in my photos?
 
Kapla,

Thank you for keeping up informed here. We look forward to read your results soon!!

thank you very much my friend!
wait and other responses to what I have an integrated view !!
except if there is no interest in photo!!
 
KAPLA,
Do a friend request to RED_DESERT, and send him a personal message with the link to this thread, and ask him when he has time to dowse your photos.

thank you very much my friend!
wait and other responses to what I have an integrated view !!
except if there is no interest in photo!!
 
Check the red circle areas first.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_1-kapla.webp
    Screenshot_1-kapla.webp
    328.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2-kapla.webp
    Screenshot_2-kapla.webp
    331.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_3-kapla.webp
    Screenshot_3-kapla.webp
    376.2 KB · Views: 124
I've been away from the dowsing forum for a while, had some projects I'd wanted to get finished up.
 
I've been away from the dowsing forum for a while, had some projects I'd wanted to get finished up.

Thank you very much ... I hope you finish all the projects
 
Thank you very much ... I hope you finish all the projects
Thanks! But these are NOT dowsing projects...so, I will try to find time to check your map.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom