ulaszlo Tenderfoot Joined May 19, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used L-rods, Pendulum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hello I think some of the rivers in the photo may contain the gold. What can you say about these photos? Attachments 00001.webp 160.9 KB · Views: 152 00002.webp 131.3 KB · Views: 145 00003.webp 131.9 KB · Views: 156
Hello I think some of the rivers in the photo may contain the gold. What can you say about these photos?
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner May 20, 2013 #2 Hey Ulaszlo...Thank you for posting..I find that there is no Placer Gold worth Dredging on you maps..Art
Hey Ulaszlo...Thank you for posting..I find that there is no Placer Gold worth Dredging on you maps..Art