R Rugger Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 67 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Feb 1, 2015 Thread Owner #1 This could be tricky! On this site I will not mention what I,m looking for but would like your best opinions. What is there? Attachments 2nd choise.webp 103.5 KB · Views: 114
This could be tricky! On this site I will not mention what I,m looking for but would like your best opinions. What is there?
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 1, 2015 #2 Tricky, ok....some long signals trailing down below from the red box (not sure if those are trails or anomally underground). Attachments 2nd choise-Rugger.webp 136 KB · Views: 111 Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
Tricky, ok....some long signals trailing down below from the red box (not sure if those are trails or anomally underground).
okiedowser Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 620 Reaction score 377 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena,Ar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 1, 2015 #3 Gold and Silver coins in a metal box.
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Feb 2, 2015 #4 Gold and Silver in a meal container..There also may be a marked tree present...Art