What's new

Dowsing Help

dashriprock

Full Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
178
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would any of you experienced dowsers be willing to help dowse this picture? If you need it closer or anything just let me know. Supposedly in this area is at least 1 vein of quartz containg gold in it but so far putting my boots to the ground has proved fruitless but I haven't covered the entire area as it's quite large.

Mountain.webp
 
Try here, the solid yellow circular spots.
 

Attachments

  • Mountain-dashriprock.webp
    Mountain-dashriprock.webp
    102.7 KB · Views: 126
Thank you Red for the quick help. I will check those out this weekend hopefully. Still snow up there so will have to see. Thanks again.
 
The blue is the area where the gold vein is close to the surface. The red is its direction..Art

attachmentS4L4R88Y.webp
 
Thank you Art. As mentioned earlier I hope to be up there this weekend to do more searching. Appreciate your help.
 
Red.....just wanted to touch base with you and tell you that I made it half way up the mountain today and the ground was clear but from where I was to the top is snow covered so I couldn't get up there to do any detecting. I'm just going to have to wait until it warms up.

Art...I tried yesterday to find a way to get to the other side of the river to check on the site you highlighted but it was very steep and heavily wooded and I'm going to have to figure on a different way to get there.

To both of you..I will pursue this and will keep you both posted on my results.
 
Red.....just wanted to touch base with you and tell you that I made it half way up the mountain today and the ground was clear but from where I was to the top is snow covered so I couldn't get up there to do any detecting. I'm just going to have to wait until it warms up.

Art...I tried yesterday to find a way to get to the other side of the river to check on the site you highlighted but it was very steep and heavily wooded and I'm going to have to figure on a different way to get there.

To both of you..I will pursue this and will keep you both posted on my results.
Ok, thanks! :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom