What's new

Dowsing Moctezuma Treasure in Mexico

Treasure is in the area but not right here and probably is gold.
What size volume, say 1 quart, 5 Quarts, somewhere in between or much more we are talking about, you think? Also what depth: 2 feet or more ?
Also I need to know apprx. Purity of gold they were casting.

Will try different technique in a few days.
I also take into account , the way you guys are presenting the issue so far and its sheer age, Most of the gold / Silver may even NOT be in any container. May be a streak of a say 70- 80 cm streak pile under surface.
 
Last edited:
What size volume, say 1 quart, 5 Quarts, somewhere in between or much more we are talking about, you think? Also what depth: 2 feet or more ?
Also I need to know apprx. Purity of gold they were casting.

Will try different technique in a few days.
I also take into account , the way you guys are presenting the issue so far and its sheer age, Most of the gold / Silver may even NOT be in any container. May be a streak of a say 70- 80 cm streak pile under surface.
From what I have read and find photos looked at, indigenous gold is usually in the form of sacred objects (even the jewelry). They seem to prefer large clay pots to bury anything. Depending on the tribe, pots can e found at the bottom of a low steep slope or a group of them buried around a tree. The image here I got only a faint connection to a larger area. Caves are different for dowsing, you need to detect a void space.
 
From what I have read and find photos looked at, indigenous gold is usually in the form of sacred objects (even the jewelry). They seem to prefer large clay pots to bury anything. Depending on the tribe, pots can e found at the bottom of a low steep slope or a group of them buried around a tree. The image here I got only a faint connection to a larger area. Caves are different for dowsing, you need to detect a void space.
I believe the gold is indigenous not connected to any cave. There may be a cave (not sure) in the area also, but not related to this signal.
 
From what I have read and find photos looked at, indigenous gold is usually in the form of sacred objects (even the jewelry). They seem to prefer large clay pots to bury anything. Depending on the tribe, pots can e found at the bottom of a low steep slope or a group of them buried around a tree. The image here I got only a faint connection to a larger area. Caves are different for dowsing, you need to detect a void space.
Interesting details, good to know them..
 
Will try different technique in a few days.
I also take into account , the way you guys are presenting the issue so far and its sheer age, Most of the gold / Silver may even NOT be in any container. May be a streak of a say 70- 80 cm streak pile under surface.
Im getting all the Silver not buried like you say
 
Here one location of the Moctezuma's Treasure :icon_thumleft:
Its only silver and precious stones (i guess), there is no gold:

View attachment 2251318
Looks its inside a huge Cenote (light blue circle)

The Aztecs separated the Treasure in 3 parts: Gold in Usa, Silver in Mexico and Gold in Guatemala

The Aztecs anticipated the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1520 by Hernan Cortes some decades before, so, they carried the Treasure out from Tenochtitlan

Calculate the size if you can :notworthy:


The Mexico Government have the location and there is no reward for me :dontknow:
..maybe they'll give me a beatiful postcard, i will post it here if a get permission

Mexico Peso will be valued this year :headbang: ..no more foreign debt :occasion14:

End of this Famous Quest :coffee2:
See ya
Not to doubt you but if you're this convinced then why aren't you pursuing this on your own? It looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Isn't the very last thing you should do is post it online? With Ai anyone can probably use the satellite image to figure out exactly where this is. Is it a self-validation thing for you? Or are you counting on most people not taking the post very seriously? Just curious.
 
Not to doubt you but if you're this convinced then why aren't you pursuing this on your own? It looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Isn't the very last thing you should do is post it online? With Ai anyone can probably use the satellite image to figure out exactly where this is. Is it a self-validation thing for you? Or are you counting on most people not taking the post very seriously? Just curious.
Let me interject just something from myself before weregolf answers.
I will try to keep it simple. He might want to eliminate some of the quadrants of that place by consulting others.
But there're is another thing or 2 : its very low probability Couple guys ( let alone 100 of them ) that would pack up all kinds of equipment from some other country, maybe even from Europe or North Africa and go there ready to dig and dig and dig... Even if some of them are inclined to Believe in the place!
Because - and that's the Second factor - there are a ton of places where there is a good chance to find a treasure closer to their homelands....
Plus, you are right, and that's why I would say a 3rd reason: People don't want to believe in someone else's ideas. That's Universal Law of " nature and Skills " nowadays!
Personally I think nobody serious will set foot there, despite that some facts may be prompting them to go.
We are not always acting rationally anyway.
 
Not to doubt you but if you're this convinced then why aren't you pursuing this on your own? It looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Isn't the very last thing you should do is post it online? With Ai anyone can probably use the satellite image to figure out exactly where this is. Is it a self-validation thing for you? Or are you counting on most people not taking the post very seriously? Just curious.
Yes it's in the middle of the jungle. The government of Mexico have the location and they will be send people soon to check. Probably i will not see results until end of the year if i can get a picture of the Treasure. They checked with Satelital Technology and get the size of my target, i have mentioned priorly.

I published it in this Forum because there are Dowsers and people who like searching Treasure Legends :headbang:
 
Last edited:
I will try to keep it simple. He might want to eliminate some of the quadrants of that place by consulting others.
But there're is another thing or 2 : its very low probability Couple guys ( let alone 100 of them ) that would pack up all kinds of equipment from some other country, maybe even from Europe or North Africa and go there ready to dig and dig and dig... Even if some of them are inclined to Believe in the place!
Because - and that's the Second factor - there are a ton of places where there is a good chance to find a treasure closer to their homelands....
Plus, you are right, and that's why I would say a 3rd reason: People don't want to believe in someone else's ideas. That's Universal Law of " nature and Skills " nowadays!
Personally I think nobody serious will set foot there, despite that some facts may be prompting them to go.
We are not always acting rationally anyway.
Looks you dont understand Language English, you have bad translation.
I guess you are from Asia.

Sorry, but searching minerals and treasures are different methods :tongue3: .
Dowsing have a limit of 25 meters on depth, and big minerals are deeper than that.
You like minerals i like Treasures :dontknow:
 
Let me interject just something from myself before weregolf answers.
I will try to keep it simple. He might want to eliminate some of the quadrants of that place by consulting others.
But there're is another thing or 2 : its very low probability Couple guys ( let alone 100 of them ) that would pack up all kinds of equipment from some other country, maybe even from Europe or North Africa and go there ready to dig and dig and dig... Even if some of them are inclined to Believe in the place!
Because - and that's the Second factor - there are a ton of places where there is a good chance to find a treasure closer to their homelands....
Plus, you are right, and that's why I would say a 3rd reason: People don't want to believe in someone else's ideas. That's Universal Law of " nature and Skills " nowadays!
Personally I think nobody serious will set foot there, despite that some facts may be prompting them to go.
We are not always acting rationally anyway.
Yes, I was hoping to
Let me interject just something from myself before weregolf answers.
I will try to keep it simple. He might want to eliminate some of the quadrants of that place by consulting others.
But there're is another thing or 2 : its very low probability Couple guys ( let alone 100 of them ) that would pack up all kinds of equipment from some other country, maybe even from Europe or North Africa and go there ready to dig and dig and dig... Even if some of them are inclined to Believe in the place!
Because - and that's the Second factor - there are a ton of places where there is a good chance to find a treasure closer to their homelands....
Plus, you are right, and that's why I would say a 3rd reason: People don't want to believe in someone else's ideas. That's Universal Law of " nature and Skills " nowadays!
Personally I think nobody serious will set foot there, despite that some facts may be prompting them to go.
We are not always acting rationally anyway.
I was really wondering why Werewolf was not going after this target personally. He seems very confident in his own dowsing abilities. But posting the satellite image here for the world to see so he can get confirmation from other dowsers seems to indicate that his confidence level is far less than he portrays.
Yes it's in the middle of the jungle. The government of Mexico have the location and they will be send people soon to check. Probably i will not see results until end of the year if i can get a picture of the Treasure. They checked with Satelital Technology and get the size of my target, i have mentioned priorly.

I published it in this Forum because there are Dowsers and people who like searching Treasure Legends :headbang:
That's fantastic. I was just making sure you were actually going for it yourself. If you indeed located it then you deserve your fair share. Hope you get handsomely rewarded.
 
Looks you dont understand Language English, you have bad translation.
I guess you are from Asia.

Sorry, but searching minerals and treasures are different methods :tongue3: .
Dowsing have a limit of 25 meters on depth, and big minerals are deeper than that.
You like minerals i like Treasures :dontknow:
I don't know...about that "Satelital" technology of the Mexican government.
Best case scenario: they suspect with maybe 50 % degree Conviction where the " huge non-mineral target " may be.
Personally, I think they would have gone and recovered it already if their Satellite technology had indeed given them so much clarity about specific Spot.

I will just give you one example of you contradicting yourself a week ago: As soon as I gave you the locations of my Spot # 1 and Spot # 2 , within SEVERAL HOURS you declared that there is no Silver signal / deposits there.... So my question: how did you go through that jungle so fast and even scanned everything and Also concluded No presence of Silver ???

Unless you are an Extraterrestrial :))

And again, this terrain / place is very difficult to ANALYZE even through a Map distance dowsing.
And I haven't run yet my other Techniques yet.
Because requires concentration ( multi' angle exclusion Techniques )

One practical input : even with mental dowsing, nobody can Discern a real concentrated Amount of treasure deeper than 1.5 meters. And you are talking about 25 meters.
Even at 1.5 meters is pushing the abilities of the best dowsers.
 
Wegolf, I will scan up to 75 cm depth only soon.
To do it through your perspective ( of how minerals don't interact with each other)

Because previously I did very deep scan 3 to 5 feet because I had read in your country old treasures have been found at such depths.

I don't agree that Minerals don't interact. They do!
Nevertheless I will scan through your perspective. See what I get .
 
Last edited:
I watched this documentary; it supposedly reveals the location of the treasure, given that in 1988, a gold ingot linked to Moctezuma's treasure was discovered.
Screenshot_20260507_100219_YouTube.webp

 
Last edited:
I have watched a number of Hispanic treasure/dowsing videos, some of them have very interesting finds.
 
Because previously i did very deep scan 3 to 5 feet because I had read in your country old treasures have been found at such depths.

I don't agree that Minerals don't interact. They do!
Nevertheless I will scan through your perspective. See what I get .
In Mexico the common deep for a Treasure is 60cm, 80cm and 120cm
 
I watched this documentary; it supposedly reveals the location of the treasure, given that in 1988, a gold ingot linked to Moctezuma's treasure was discovered.
I know that, but they dont found more gold ..was a tiny Treasure
 
In Mexico the common deep for a Treasure is 60cm, 80cm and 120cm

Ok, Today by going " Treasure visualization " technique, WITHOUT Any of My Preconditional Approaches,
I am Also ARRIVING at the Area that Red_desert circled !! I didn't expect that but The Pendulum that's where is taking me !
Maybe just a bit further up ( last 2 measurements )

And its very tough when I don't know exactly what objects they buried.... but i asked Treaure within Ceramic/ pottery enclosure-s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom