What's new

Dowsing Please

Glasya

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowse Please

I am looking for a dowsing please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Picture #1.webp
    Picture #1.webp
    137.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Finally figured out the picture posting thing (well at least I think I did) The format is different than the last time I posted a picture. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Red circles for cave/tunnel entrance or old mine. Red X for coins/treasure.

Picture #1-Glasya.webp
 
Here are some up close images of the areas Red_Desert indicated. Picture #1 (bottom left) is the area of the first red circle, Picture #2 (top left) is the area of the red X and the second red circle, Picture #3 (top right) is the area of the third red circle. If anyone would be willing to dowse these up close images of those areas that would be awesome. And thank you Red_Desert you are a star.


 

Attachments

  • Picture #2.webp
    Picture #2.webp
    124.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture #1.webp
    Picture #1.webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture #3.webp
    Picture #3.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Interesting, green Xs for archaeological signals including signs/markers. Some sealed entrances or storage areas too (red rectangle).

Picture #1-Glasya.webp

Picture #2-Glasya.webp

Picture #3-Glasya.webp
 
Thank you Red_Desert for all your help, all we need now is for the snow to melt.
 
Interesting spot..There is a lot more near...Sorry that I can’t do more..Art

11.webp
 
Thank you for your help as well Art.
 
Apparently the snow is not as deep as I thought. I will be headed up to this location in a couple of weeks, if anyone else would be willing to dowse these images it would be greatly appreciated.
 
H Glasya,
Dowsing revealed...
White circled areas: An attraction to treasure.
Yellow square area: An attraction to treasure signs/symbols/markers.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
Pic1dowsed.webp
 
Thank you very much Jon, I really appreciate your help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom