What's new

Dowsing request a possible cave and treasure

Dowse please for cave and entrance,but i am interested in everything.
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1133881
 
Could we get a better look at he right top quarter of the map?
attachment859VH1C4.webp
 
I have an entrance to a treasure cave. It has something to do with rocks...Art
attachmentUJZGXJK8.webp
 
I've got a site at the red circular spots, a gold and a silver signal at the solid red rectangles.
 

Attachments

  • lol- manel.webp
    lol- manel.webp
    232.6 KB · Views: 112
I've got a site at the red circular spots, a gold and a silver signal at the solid red rectangles.
Thank you Red,
I'll check these places and will inform you.
 
Thank you very much Art,
Can you say only entrance or is the cave of this place?
I will give it a try on Monday. Sometimes the maps just stop giving me answers. I think I had just done to many maps that day...Art
 
If there is an entrance or sealed entrance around this map section, should be the white circular dot. Being close to a roof, probably more likely an old well that got sealed up.
 

Attachments

  • rollingstone1.webp
    rollingstone1.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 116
  • rollingstone2.webp
    rollingstone2.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Manel just informed me, he learned that once a very old Monastery was here, but got destroyed 200 years ago. So, maybe we should be getting some concealed entrance hits on the maps.
 
Manel just informed me, he learned that once a very old Monastery was here, but got destroyed 200 years ago. So, maybe we should be getting some concealed entrance hits on the maps.

Yes,i confirm what it says Red_desert.I learned today....But I'm interested also in the place indicated by Art-found near a marble column,unfortunately broken into pieces.
 
Last edited:
This area is still a little confessing. I am getting that the treasure is about 30 feet North of the entrance which is in a rock out cropping. There is marble about 40 foot from the entrance..Art
 
Thanks to all.Will publish results!:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Does that opening go anywhere? What about the red spot?
 

Attachments

  • ot2-manelcropB.webp
    ot2-manelcropB.webp
    418.4 KB · Views: 104
Does that opening go anywhere? What about the red spot?

Thank you Red,
I still do not know,the stone was cut and has fallen as closed tunnel who goes to the place that you have marked.
I hope tomorrow to understand the situation.:thumbsup:
Will show the results here.
 
The tunnel might not go over to the spot I marked, it could be an artifact or stone possibly (if not the tunnel). Do have a spot to check on the other photo.
 

Attachments

  • ot3-manelcrop.webp
    ot3-manelcrop.webp
    247.1 KB · Views: 103
The tunnel might not go over to the spot I marked, it could be an artifact or stone possibly (if not the tunnel). Do have a spot to check on the other photo.
Thank you Red,
Mark this spot coincides with the marking of previous-hole is the place that you have marked!
Due to weather problems today were not able to verify,rained much rain and hail.

As soon as possible I will inform you.:thumbsup:
 
Ok, seems it must be the same spot, marked in both photos.
 
The answers by Okie Dowser # 14 and by aarthrj3811 # 15 are very interesting in two ways:

They both dowsed a photo--and located thesame location as having gold

Yet in one respect aarthrj3811 answer was slightly different, when he looked at the same photo--he found a concealed entrance---
now for those who have eye's to see--I ironically see aarthrj3811 OWL in the photo. THE BLACK SHADOW OWL IS MARKING
THE ENTRANCE TO THE TUNNEL OR CAVE.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom