What's new

Which treasure to Dowse

I dowse, that a running frequency, used for a signal, governs any other frequencies. Any EM interference coming out of the device, has its frequency blocked, by the running one..

Horsehockey.....that board could be radiating any (or many) freq. from DC to Daylight. That's a fact.

Test: Set the board on a 1M height table inside an anechoic chamber, and power up the board. Set antennas at 3M, then run a scan from 1 khz to 10 ghz. Then you will actually know what that board is radiating.
 
I'm dowsing activated frequencies connected thru the quantum world.. I'm not concerned about what happens in our realm with EMF.
The quantum realm is our realm, just like the subatomic and atomic, and the cellular. All these realms are too small for us to observe but that doesn't mean they aren't part of our world. I don't know what you think a "quantum frequency" is, or what makes it different than an other frequency or vibration. (And don't bother explaining it, if you're just going to keep obfuscating and talking in circles.)
 
I know you don't know, you've told us before!
My point was that I don't think you know either.

(I don't know why I keep reading these posts. It's like a train wreck -- you just can't help but look, even though you know it's too late to help.)
 
Do you dowse?
I prefer to spend my time digging up actual targets and having pointless arguments on the internet.
 
You did good on your last question, you got lost again! I'm dowsing activated frequencies connected thru the quantum world.. I'm not concerned about what happens in our realm

Think I am beginning to understand. Found a related article that I believe you would find very interesting. It relates to the quantum world and the spiritual mind, which I believe you refer to with the Chinese term "chi".

 
Yaa! My Taenite came. Small but should work.. No way to dowse it yet..
 

Attachments

  • 20241108_165837.webp
    20241108_165837.webp
    231.5 KB · Views: 84
It's hard to explain an invisible quantum computer. An entity! To understand that there can even be such a thing, you need to see it work! So, I get all the skepticism!
Can't help it much..

No worries here...this is the Dowsing Forum, and from my perspective dowsing is a combination of science, mysticism and spirituality. To actually try and explain such a thing would be near impossible, IMO, as there's too many factors involved.

As you say, you're trying to explain it in ways that make sense to you.
 
Legal treasures are not financially within my reach. All US treasure's are being actively hunted by someone, and It would be wrong of me to retrieve a treasure legend.
My dowsing plans have to be specific, to what I'm going after. I Can legally only have stuff on the surface, or private property.. The Tucson ring leftovers is a possible non dig target. But what's left is to heavy to retrieve. I will take some pics, and hope to dowse a smaller chunk that was not seen..
Without a treasure lead direction to plan, I will search for smaller Meteorites, on the surface, near me this spring.
For larger stones, grapefruit size or bigger, are all too deep, carried by glaciers, or punched in. I have a 12 ft crater in the forest near me, can't retrieve the meteorite below it. 2 big maples are growing in the middle. And I have a football size one in easy digging sand 16 ft down. All the sizable meteorites are illegally deep. That's why Im glad I discovered a way, to avoid earth rocks, with same elements as meteorites. And now locate smaller surface space rocks..
I still would like some Mormon Gold coins. I need to head to Salt lake, Utah for that..
Why in the hell would YOU believe that sir. No....! Are you talking about rumored treasure's that are being actively hunted by someone...? Or an unknown one. Most treasures found are just that.... FOUND. Like under 2 flat rocks.

Legal treasures be damned.... just go find one and point it out to someone. Then go find your own... There out there.... I KNOW....!
 
Getting back to your original question (what should you dowse for and where should you go to do it), if I had the comic book superhero powers you claim to possess (such as dowsing a bed, finding a confluence of cancer-causing invisible influences and then "stomping them out")I would stay home and adjust peoples chakras, polish their mojo and read their tea leaves as a public service to my fellow man.
 
They aren't laying around where I live, show us yours, while we wait for one to appear near me..
How would you know if one is or isn't lying around where you live...? And if your waiting for one to appear be patient sir. Can't you dowse them out...?

Nothing would please me more than "show us yours".... That's not gonna happen but after 3.5 yrs of traveling it's all gone now along with 2 computers. Again... how would you know if one was lying around you...? I didn't.
 
I've lived and dowsed here for 20 yrs, yes I know where some of the treasures you want to see are. You have to wait for something legal I can post.
I didn't ask to see any treasures you think you might know of... What's the legal shit about...?
 
Name a legal treasures!
dower... "If it's not legal I'm not gonna bother." .... Well that's you lose then...?

So your only interested in publicly announced treasures... and THEN LOOKING FOR THEM? If that's so buy some magazines and start reading. Better yet... take the landowner with you and give him 10%.
 
They wont grant a Treasure trove permit, unless I can prove there is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the treasure is there.. I can't prove it's there unless I dig it up. That's illegal! according to US laws. I don't make them, I abide by them. Just like grave robbing is illegal in US.
Who is "they"....? How did we jump to grave robbing is illegal.... duh..!
 
They wont grant a Treasure trove permit, unless I can prove there is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the treasure is there..
You can hunt treasure on private property all day long without any permit other than the landowner saying it's OK. Nothing illegal about that.

If you're hunting on government land or wilderness areas, then getting a permit is indeed required. All you have to do to get it is:

TREASURE TROVE HUNTING: A treasure trove is defined as money, gems, or precious worked-metal (in the form of coins, plate, bullion, etc.) of unknown ownership. Not included are recent vintage coins, located minerals, or archeological resources and specimens. A Treasure Trove Permit must authorize searching for such treasures. Applications for Treasure Trove Permit(s) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis; approval requires that evidence of treasure is of such a character that a person of ordinary prudence would be justified in the expenditure of labor and funds, with a reasonable possibility of success. Permits are issued for a specific number of days and the site is subject to inspection.

Emphasis added.
 
Gents...this is the Dowsing Forum...sometimes ya just gotta let people be who they are.
 
I'll start a new thread, when something new comes up, till then this spot fits for what I have to say.
Which treasure to Dowse is easy to answer, Any!
But I still want to prove Dowsing before the signal gets any weaker.
Would a picture of my Dowsing rods, next to a hole, next to a treasure, prove Dowsing to anyone? Doubtful.
Writing about it doesn't prove anything!
What would prove it would be the continuous finding of treasures, but that might take a while..
I figured out one way, and have mentioned, that this is the best way to prove Dowsing, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I decided to discuss it here, and allow anyone the opportunity to try, before I get there.
Because of the weak Dowsing signal, I would be surprised if someone else could accomplish, what I'm sure I can do.
I'm talking about Dowsing Diamonds, at the Carter of Diamonds State park, Arkansas.
Dowsing has always been allowed there, and people have tried, but none succeeded, yet.
Multiple Diamonds are Treasure, and I am gonna Dowse multiple!
I will Dowse and dig, over and over, retrieving Diamonds, having them certified, until, they kick me out..
If it goes National news that, someone got banned from Dowsing at the crater, because of Diamond finds, I would take that as success in proving Dowsing.
I believe I can do it, I've practiced enough.
I would use my Bloodwood handle rods, with my triangle antenna's, no magnets, no electronics.
My rods, my Uranium, one Master key enhancement, my Diamond/Carbon frequency stone, shovel, is all..
The only worry I have is, decifer between a large Diamond target signal, to a small Diamond signal. I doubt I can compare, but distance to target should define size..
I'm easily signaling 5 carrot within 30 ft now..
I need a digger, what percentage should be fair?
 
This is what I'd use
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260211_074349083_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260211_074349083_HDR.webp
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 44
I've been there Dowsing before, learning about, witness, Phantom signals and interfearance.
Witness being the signal used to signal the hidden target.
I had 3 Carbon water filters taped together, in a 5 gallon plastic bucket, that was my witness.
This stone with a Diamond shape on it, is my Carbon/Diamond witness now.
The stone is carrying a resonating single Diamond pattern frequency inside.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260211_092149605.webp
    IMG_20260211_092149605.webp
    657.3 KB · Views: 41
I've been there Dowsing before, learning about, witness, Phantom signals and interfearance.
Witness being the signal used to signal the hidden target.
I had 3 Carbon water filters taped together, in a 5 gallon plastic bucket, that was my witness.
This stone with a Diamond shape on it, is my Carbon/Diamond witness now.
The stone is carrying a resonating single Diamond pattern frequency inside.
I just remember my first Dowsed Diamond attempt.
I had recently purchased Dowsing electronics and rods, back in 2003. My Cousin and his kid was in the backyard in Michigan. Nothing but sand with few pebbles or stones digging down.
I tried the Diamond frequency listed, and signaled a target, not far away.
I Dowsed a depth of 4 ft. We could only hope it was signaling a diamond!
We dug down 4 ft, and the target came out. I Dowsed to single it out of the sand, and there was a little stone, the size of a pea.
It wasn't a Diamond, it had no Carbon, but it carried a frequency of Diamond. I didn't know it at the time, but now that I use stones with frequencies, I understand what I retrieved.
Dowsing the depth of the Diamond signal needs to be done, and it's spot on.
It's tough digging in that clay at the diamond park.
I signaled a Diamond and forgot to Dowse the depth, just started digging.
It was the hottest sunniest most humid day, I wasn't used to. I only dug down one foot, it was too hot.
Had to move into the shade, signaled another diamond, started digging, then the next dowse, signal was gone. It was the begining of learning of interfearance.
I couldn't dowse, didn't know why, couldn't afford to hang around. I didn't know I only had to wait, the interfearance would have quit.
Now I know what to expect, what to do, eventually I will return..
 
It's tough digging in that clay at the diamond park.


Arkansas Diamond Crater Park has clay mixed with plenty of broken ore chunks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom