MERCURY & THE SUN
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm searching for a large amount of precious things that were given by American Indians to some white settlers a long time ago; possibly in this area.
Hey bud, yah...I lost interest for a while after about two dozen holes of nothing, haha. I had bought an vintage Garrett Deepseeker but it could only hit on about 6 inches and was more complicated for me to operate landing a damn Boing 727. I'm a simple man. But, I digress. I'm back at at. If we get this stimulus I am thinking about getting a newer deepseeker though. Ground penetrating radar even better but very expensive. Of course with whatever help I can get on here I will share some of what I find. I just chose this legend because A. It's not so well known and chased. And B. Because it's close to home. Honestly though, I think it's probably wiser to dowse for caves with treasure at least then one isn't wondering around digging holes. But man, rattlers. My step dad wondered into a cave once and then we heard this extremely loud rattle and he came running out of it like some bat out of hell. Covered in sweat; like he had just seen a ghost. "Rattle snake!" he replied when he had gotten back to us. I was just a little boy then. Not sure if this one is in a cave or is buried but it would be a treat to find it. A large cache of gold and silver supposedly but I figure it might be easier just to ask about a gift given so there would be no influences from natural Au placements. Yes, good to be to back Red. Here's a big overhead of the whole supposed area.When did you come back, haven't seen you in years.
Hey bud, yah...I lost interest for a while after about two dozen holes of nothing, haha. I had bought an vintage Garrett Deepseeker but it could only hit on about 6 inches and was more complicated for me to operate landing a damn Boing 727. I'm a simple man. But, I digress. I'm back at at. If we get this stimulus I am thinking about getting a newer deepseeker though. Ground penetrating radar even better but very expensive. Of course with whatever help I can get on here I will share some of what I find. I just chose this legend because A. It's not so well known and chased. And B. Because it's close to home. Honestly though, I think it's probably wiser to dowse for caves with treasure at least then one isn't wondering around digging holes. But man, rattlers. My step dad wondered into a cave once and then we heard this extremely loud rattle and he came running out of it like some bat out of hell. Covered in sweat; like he had just seen a ghost. "Rattle snake!" he replied when he had gotten back to us. I was just a little boy then. Not sure if this one is in a cave or is buried but it would be a treat to find it. A large cache of gold and silver supposedly but I figure it might be easier just to ask about a gift given so there would be no influences from natural Au placements. Yes, good to be to back Red. Here's a big overhead of the whole supposed area. View attachment 2196149
It was brutal. Like 3 pages of instructions for operating. And then one of the knobs did nothing but look pretty. I don't have it anymore after I had had to leave it behind at a place that I was staying. Had to travel light from there for a while. You know. I almost wonder if it's possible to just rent a new deepseeker from someplace in my area. I think I'll check that out. Wouldn't mind checking out that place for that sun dial as well. Telemetry tell's me that that treasure is still around. But I'd rather get more experienced positions on location, etc. There is also a meteorite that I may have located on the map nearby I think I might post a thread for that as well. Well, two of them actually. I'm on disability so it gives me stuff to do.I almost ordered that Garret Deepseeker once, probably should be glad never bought it.
It was brutal. Like 3 pages of instructions for operating. And then one of the knobs did nothing but look pretty. I don't have it anymore after I had had to leave it behind at a place that I was staying. Had to travel light from there for a while. You know. I almost wonder if it's possible to just rent a new deepseeker from someplace in my area. I think I'll check that out. Wouldn't mind checking out that place for that sun dial as well. Telemetry tell's me that that treasure is still around. But I'd rather get more experienced positions on location, etc. There is also a meteorite that I may have located on the map nearby I think I might post a thread for that as well. Well, two of them actually. I'm on disability so it gives me stuff to do.
It's supposed to be a large cache of gold and silver given by Amerindians to white settlers. Like I told Red. I put that it may be easier to dowse on said gift given instead of the minerals so that there is no native Au interferences. But, if you want to take a shot at it then be my guest. It's supposed to be a lot too. Also, maybe there are some kind of indicators or markers to note it's location. Not entirely sure really. It's a lesser known legend around these parts. .mercury & the sun, do you still search treasures no matter the origin?
..because i dont have witness for Native American Objects
..i can hit gold & silver no matter the origin
I doubt can be safe in the MountainsIf a treasure is out of that picture then it is in the second one I had posted on this thread because that one is a huge overhead view. Is the orange square the one that you had indicated for an silver and gold cache? Brother, I will go where it is possible as long as it's safe.
You're probably right. And on further inspection that is a national park and I stay way in the hell away from those. I've listened to enough Coast to Coast with George Noory to know better anymore. Any way's, I got a hit for both a Gold/Silver cache and a gift given from American Indian's to settlers both in the same area circled in this photo. My first try on it last week had me up and to the left more but that was before I had read some programming to have some more accurate dowsing. Is anyone else getting a double answer there too? Or sees anything interesting?I doubt can be safe in the Mountains
Better go to => red_desert area in red and yellow color is a goo
If this is the case then why even bother to speak the programming. The programming is supposed to prevent that.mercury & the sun, i hit too inside your yellow circle but i check it and get is not a real target, its what some ones call RING that mean is an empty target, nothing there, its a reflex of a real target, this is because the real target is buried and the magnetic lines from the earth create the ring, the ring always is far away from real target
I get another Treasure here, looks is buried and on the hight mountains so i guess you will discard itHey bud, yah...I lost interest for a while after about two dozen holes of nothing, haha. I had bought an vintage Garrett Deepseeker but it could only hit on about 6 inches and was more complicated for me to operate landing a damn Boing 727. I'm a simple man.

I wondered if what I call a "master key" or mimic everything, or universal frequency, is what you call RING? Sounds like the culprit, thanks, that's the first time I ever saw it mentioned, other than me.. I asked the question somewhere, can you dowse a master key trough a map, in a past post, didn't get any answer...mercury & the sun, i hit too inside your yellow circle but i check it and get is not a real target, its what some ones call RING that mean is an empty target, nothing there, its a reflex of a real target, this is because the real target is buried and the magnetic lines from the earth create the ring.
A ring always is far away from real target.