What's new

Dowsing Request - Native American or metals

ShadowLine

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
123
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montgomery County PA
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying my hand at dowsing lately and wonder if I could have some help with the following pictures. I want to check my own results on them this weekend, but would really like one of the experienced dowsers to point me in the right direction if I come up with nothing. Any and all help with Native American, early settler, or precious metals is appreciated. I will share my results after each trip so people can see the results. (both my own dowsing results and results from any help I get here). Thanks to everyone in advance.

Upper.webp


Lower.webp
 
Green solid filled circles for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.
 

Attachments

  • Lower-ShadowLine.webp
    Lower-ShadowLine.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Upper-ShadowLine.webp
    Upper-ShadowLine.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Thank you for the help. If the wind dies down today I'll be checking some of these spots this afternoon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom