May 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 120
Thank you for the feedback Art!
Do you have a confidence level associated with this location?
Naturally it is exactly on the property line!

I got top left corner of field 1/2 inch down 1 inch to left. The mesurments I'm reading on a IPad classic screen. I dowsing for many years. You can have detectors. I use it only when I start a dig.

Last edited:
Hello,

I would appreciate any feedback on the following photo.

Thank you!

This small treasure cache goes back 870 years.. 1.2kg of Gold Bars. 12 gold bars ONLY in leather container, buried at 1.3 meters deep. THIS TREASURE IS 100% CONFIRMED!!!
Of course 2 meters away from this cache there is a grave 6.5 meters deep, female, with 4 pottery, few gold coins in one of them. This grave is 1200 years old.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-04-10.34.18.jpg.jpg
    PicsArt_05-04-10.34.18.jpg.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Attachments

• Untitled-xhunter78.jpg
    Untitled-xhunter78.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 88
On post #6, look at Red-Desert's right hand RED circle and then search in and around the building just to the left of that red circle.
Marvin

Hi xhunter78,Dowsing revealed to check the perimeter of the pond/swimming hole. Loose coins/jewl'ry in areas of white circles. Loose coins at the white circled locations other than pond.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon
farmDowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back