greengold Full Member Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 107 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location Whidbey Island Detector(s) used BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I was hoping someone could dowse this for me. Specifically looking for buried caches or anything of interest. Thanks!
I was hoping someone could dowse this for me. Specifically looking for buried caches or anything of interest. Thanks!
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2013 #2 Best signal I got was the smaller red circle. Red for coins/treasure or valuable artifacts down to 5-7 ft deep. Green for archaeological type of hits. Attachments ptsi-greengold.webp 112.2 KB · Views: 127
Best signal I got was the smaller red circle. Red for coins/treasure or valuable artifacts down to 5-7 ft deep. Green for archaeological type of hits.
greengold Full Member Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 107 Reaction score 32 Golden Thread 0 Location Whidbey Island Detector(s) used BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 5, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks red desert!