What's new

Dowsing Request

xhunter78

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I would appreciate any feedback on the following photo.

Thank you very much for your time!
 

Attachments

  • Crop.webp
    Crop.webp
    234.3 KB · Views: 125
I get minerals or Gem stones in the bottom center of map between the house and the crook in the road to the right. Right on the bottom edge of map. I did not find precious metals buried nor anything man made of value buried.
Marvin
 
Hi xhunter78,
Dowsing revealed to check perimeter of pond and especially in the areas of gold attractions.
Green circle: Gold jewl'ry attraction.
Blue circled areas: Silver/Silver clad stray coins.
Revised: Yellow circled area: Gold jewel'ry, Okiedowser.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
CropDowsedRevised.webp
 
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
 

Attachments

  • Crop- xhunter78.webp
    Crop- xhunter78.webp
    269.6 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom