What's new

Dowsing Rod Fine Gold Loads

miboje

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I did a search on the subject and didn't find much. I am reading Michael Fercik's book on dowsing. If I understand correctly, I need to find at least 5 9's pure gold (99.999). It's quite expensive. Looks like I will be spending at least $430 on 1/10th oz of high purity gold to attach to my rod. What is everyone using for their gold or other precious metal loads? Michael has put a lot of research into this and is adamant about the purity and weight of the gold or silver load, but I am interested in other people's experiences. No irrelevant replies are being solicited. Don't waste other people's time.
 
Last edited:
Hi. I did a search on the subject and didn't find much. I am reading Michael Fercik's book on dowsing. If I understand correctly, I need to find at least 5 9's pure gold (99.999). It's quite expensive. Looks like I will be spending at least $430 on 1/10th oz of high purity gold to attach to my rod. What is everyone using for their gold or other precious metal loads? Michael has put a lot of research into this and is adamant about the purity and weight of the gold or silver load, but I am interested in other people's experiences
I used a 14 carot Gold ring for my Gold signal, never knowing what it was alloyed with.
Use pure if you can, but not necessary.
The weight of your signal doesn't determine the distance it signals.
24 carot leaf Gold is sold in souvenir vials for $7..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251128-201517_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20251128-201517_Google~2.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 75
If you possess the ability to find things, you should not need any special spells or witchcraft.
 
The ability is being suppressed by cell towers, Frequency enhancement assistance is welcome!
 
If you possess the ability to find things, you should not need any special spells or witchcraft.
Where did I mention spells or witchcraft?
 
The ability is being suppressed by cell towers, Frequency enhancement assistance is welcome!
Ok, I did not even think about cell tower interference. Thank you for mentioning that. What do you consider to be frequency enhancement?
 
Michael has put a lot of research into this and is adamant about the purity and weight of the gold or silver load, but I am interested in other people's experiences.
Fercik is no more right about this than what any other dowser does. Use whatever you want.
 
Ok, I did not even think about cell tower interference. Thank you for mentioning that. What do you consider to be frequency enhancement?
Use a Master key frequency on a generator to locate a Master key frequency in pebble/stones.
Any connection line to the generated frequency 13,500 Hz or 13.5 khz, is a Master, which is a enhancement frequency for every element.
Locate and collect comparable strong frequency stones to increase Dowsing signal strength.
Frequencies vary in strength..
 
Use a Master key frequency on a generator to locate a Master key frequency in pebble/stones.
Any connection line to the generated frequency 13,500 Hz or 13.5 khz, is a Master, which is a enhancement frequency for every element.
Locate and collect comparable strong frequency stones to increase Dowsing signal strength.
Frequencies vary in strength..
Thank you. I will have to dig deeper into this.
 
Fercik is no more right about this than what any other dowser does. Use whatever you want.
He says he researched and practiced to determine the way, and it seems to work for him. He is using scientific evidence to back him up, and it does make sense. He has been a professional dowser for 35 years, so I think it's worth weighing carefully. What do you use?
 
Thank you. I will have to dig deeper into this.
Here is the stones I've found, 3 are every Element masters, meaning anything withing their field is ressonated stronger, and the bigger one is a Diamond master, a Carbon frequency.
I've located 2 other stronger frequency stones, but one is on private property, and the other is 5 ft deep.
All Masters connect to all other Master key frequency types.
An accumulation of compatible stones enhances the weakened Dowsing field..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251129_173724500_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251129_173724500_HDR.webp
    691.2 KB · Views: 66
Here is the stones I've found, 3 are every Element masters, meaning anything withing their field is ressonated stronger, and the bigger one is a Diamond master, a Carbon frequency.
I've located 2 other stronger frequency stones, but one is on private property, and the other is 5 ft deep.
All Masters connect to all other Master key frequency types.
An accumulation of compatible stones enhances the weakened Dowsing field..
Use a portable generator to locate the stones, then use the stones to locate a treasure.
If you do locate a frequency stone, beware that they must be kept on Styrofoam, when not in use..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251129_175614874.webp
    IMG_20251129_175614874.webp
    862.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20251129_175317724.webp
    IMG_20251129_175317724.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
To make it easier, if another person is present.
Any and every connection line connected to a person will lead to every Master key within reach.
It's also a good way to Dowse for bad Frequencies in and through your house, just dowse a spouse..
 
To make it easier, if another person is present.
Any and every connection line connected to a person will lead to every Master key within reach.
It's also a good way to Dowse for bad Frequencies in and through your house, just dowse a spouse..
I've never had a pet to Dowse, I assume they are connected as we are..
Make sure the Microwave and refrigeation compressors are off.
Have someone sit in a chair in the middle of a room.
Using 2 L-rods Dowse around the person observing any connection lines. Their cell phone will be connected, if you dowse between it and them. Disregard that connection line. Search for any other lines connected to the person, if one or more are present, follow/dowse to the end.
Use the person as your signal, to locate the targets.
Any connection to a human, regardless of religious faith or non religious, is a Master key quantum frequency. It can be in a pattern, or a solid, or a number, or a talisman, made with electronics, or mother nature, a close or great distance signal.
Remove or destroy all connection lines if possible, they are all bad Chi drains.
 
Last edited:
Where did I mention spells or witchcraft?
Frequency generators, source elements, pebbles, filters, ect. are unecessary efforts I equate to spells. Something the caster believes will result in some desired effect. If you are a finder, you’re a finder. No insult intended Dowser. Some are just born to find (in my opinion).
 
Last edited:
Frequency generators, source elements, pebbles, filters, ect. are unecessary efforts I equate to spells. Something the caster believes will result in some desired effect. If you are a finder, you’re a finder. No insult intended Dowser. Some are just born to find (in my opinion).
Your Dowsing vocabulary is getting better, thank goodness we discuss more than just pictures..
Please list all the Dowsers that were born to Dowse, with a pic of their finds.
Maybe I can learn something.
 
Your Dowsing vocabulary is getting better, thank goodness we discuss more than just pictures..
Please list all the Dowsers that were born to Dowse, with a pic of their finds.
Maybe I can learn something.
I would never do that. Certain people are born to do certain things well, some are just born.

If it makes you feel better having a piece of gold so that you know what to look for or to “tune” your device, go for it, but it’s unnecessary IMO.
 
I would never do that. Certain people are born to do certain things well, some are just born.

If it makes you feel better having a piece of gold so that you know what to look for or to “tune” your device, go for it, but it’s unnecessary IMO.
If all Dowsing is based on thought alone, then rods or pendulum wouldn't be needed.
There more than one way to Dowse!
I can Dowse without assistance or enhancement, but better with assistance or enhancement.
It's a no brainer.. Use enhancement to better the results..
 
eBay probably has some 24k gold leaf. Make sure it is a reputable seller because just because they say it is 24k does not necessarily mean it is so.
 
The reason I use enhancement devices, like frequency stones, and a talisman, wasn't by choice, it was by design.
I was able to figure out Dowsing because there was a enhancement frequency stone in my crawl space, that I didn't know existed, and when it joined strength with the talisman, the Dowsing field increased..
Without the enhancement, the signal is too week for me, were I live, because it is being weakened by cell towers and other man made Frequencies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom