What's new

Dowsing Rod Fine Gold Loads

eBay probably has some 24k gold leaf. Make sure it is a reputable seller because just because they say it is 24k does not necessarily mean it is so.
I would hope “food grade” is pure, but nothing is certain. Some people say you need to wear gloves so you don’t contaminate your sample/witness.

A cheap DDS frequency generator is another option.
 
eBay probably has some 24k gold leaf. Make sure it is a reputable seller because just because they say it is 24k does not necessarily mean it is so.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes I agree, a generator is a great way to enhance.
With frequency stones, a higher frequency Master key can be obtained.
There is 2 stones that I wasn't able to retrieve because of depth, and both are stronger than any generated frequency I've found, in low Hz.
I would love a stronger stone, they are out there..
To understand Dowsing without understanding interference or enhancement, isn't possible.
Wherever I go Dowsing, I don't know if the Dowsing field is enhanced by mother nature, or interfered by man.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How is a frequency generator used? I've never seen one of these and am not familiar at all. Total laymen. Thanks for your reply.
I sent you direct message
 
If all Dowsing is based on thought alone, then rods or pendulum wouldn't be needed.
There more than one way to Dowse!
I can Dowse without assistance or enhancement, but better with assistance or enhancement.
It's a no brainer.. Use enhancement to better the results..
I never said it was based on thought alone.I had a Lab dog that was a pure breed. He had the softest mouth from a puppy on. It was in his DNA to be a retriever. DNA apparently affects behavior. Point being some people are built differently than others. Might have nothing to do with thought.

Anyway, my experience is limited to single and dual rods. You have gone over the top when start talking about remote dowsing pictures. Just how I see it.
 
Wow at least we’re past the fish oil days.
 
I use an Element or frequency that represents Gold to signal an Element or frequency resonated as Gold, holding L-rods to indicate a connection between the both.
 
He says he researched and practiced to determine the way, and it seems to work for him. He is using scientific evidence to back him up, and it does make sense. He has been a professional dowser for 35 years, so I think it's worth weighing carefully. What do you use?
Dowsing rods are just an intuition indicator, I intuit without rods at all. I haven't read Fercik's book but I've read from a lot of dowsers who swear up and down that they've figured out the physics (or secrets) of dowsing, when in fact they have not. I suspect the same is true with Fercik. In the book, does he show any of the gold he's found with dowsing?
 
Hi. I did a search on the subject and didn't find much. I am reading Michael Fercik's book on dowsing. If I understand correctly, I need to find at least 5 9's pure gold (99.999). It's quite expensive. Looks like I will be spending at least $430 on 1/10th oz of high purity gold to attach to my rod. What is everyone using for their gold or other precious metal loads? Michael has put a lot of research into this and is adamant about the purity and weight of the gold or silver load, but I am interested in other people's experiences. No irrelevant replies are being solicited. Don't waste other people's time.

Hi everyone. This thread might be a bit old, but I wanted to share my own experience. Hopefully, someone out there finds it useful.

I use copper dowsing rods for the exact same thing: tracking down gold bearing quartz veins here in Sudan, specifically across the Nubian Desert and the Eastern Hills. These areas are famous for their gold deposits.
My setup consists of copper rods with hollow handles. In my experience, using them without a sample of what you're actually looking for doesn't really work. The main issue is interference from sulfides and iron oxides in the ground, which throws the rods off. To filter that out, I place small samples of those same sulfides and iron oxides inside the handles so the rods 'ignore' them. This trick has made finding gold veins much easier, though the yield is usually pretty low.

The latest tweak I’m testing out is wrapping the handles and about half the length of the rods in standard kitchen aluminum foil. I’ve been told this lowers the sensitivity so the rods only react to veins with a much higher gold concentration.

Once I finish the current dig and see what’s down there, I’ll come back here to post the results. Wish me luck!
 
Hi everyone. This thread might be a bit old, but I wanted to share my own experience. Hopefully, someone out there finds it useful.

I use copper dowsing rods for the exact same thing: tracking down gold bearing quartz veins here in Sudan, specifically across the Nubian Desert and the Eastern Hills. These areas are famous for their gold deposits.
My setup consists of copper rods with hollow handles. In my experience, using them without a sample of what you're actually looking for doesn't really work. The main issue is interference from sulfides and iron oxides in the ground, which throws the rods off. To filter that out, I place small samples of those same sulfides and iron oxides inside the handles so the rods 'ignore' them. This trick has made finding gold veins much easier, though the yield is usually pretty low.

The latest tweak I’m testing out is wrapping the handles and about half the length of the rods in standard kitchen aluminum foil. I’ve been told this lowers the sensitivity so the rods only react to veins with a much higher gold concentration.

Once I finish the current dig and see what’s down there, I’ll come back here to post the results. Wish me luck!
Here are bronze rods you can make yourself without handles, activated by a copper coil on lower end curve.


L-rods-copper-wire-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Hi. I did a search on the subject and didn't find much. I am reading Michael Fercik's book on dowsing. If I understand correctly, I need to find at least 5 9's pure gold (99.999). It's quite expensive. Looks like I will be spending at least $430 on 1/10th oz of high purity gold to attach to my rod. What is everyone using for their gold or other precious metal loads? Michael has put a lot of research into this and is adamant about the purity and weight of the gold or silver load, but I am interested in other people's experiences. No irrelevant replies are being solicited. Don't waste other people's time.
 
I hope your still around. Did you make Michael Ferciks L rods. I want to give it a try. I like his theory of Dowsing. Or do you know of any place to purchase his rods. Thank you in advance
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom