Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Explain what dowsing consists of and is it a past time I could exploit in Midwest Illinois ? Please?!?!?!
Explain what dowsing consists of and is it a past time I could exploit in Midwest Illinois ? Please?!?!?!
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Well I'm no Einstein but I feel I have a generous portion of talent within me. Lol
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Sep 4, 2013 #4 http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html
J jimmatt_43 Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2007 Messages 654 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2013 #5 aarthrj3811 said: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html Click to expand... How do you dowse a map? And can you dowse an iPad image?What tools do you need?What is the technique? Any help would be much appreciated. Jim
aarthrj3811 said: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html Click to expand... How do you dowse a map? And can you dowse an iPad image?What tools do you need?What is the technique? Any help would be much appreciated. Jim
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Oct 10, 2013 #6 ~jimmatt 43 How do you dowse a map? Click to expand... These lessons can explain it much better than I Map dowsing.
~jimmatt 43 How do you dowse a map? Click to expand... These lessons can explain it much better than I Map dowsing.
J jimmatt_43 Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2007 Messages 654 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Oct 11, 2013 #7 Thanks,aarthj3811