C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy Attachments Underhill3.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 126
Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2015 #2 Things are so busy with the outside yard and garden work right now, but I'll try to get the maps dowsed for you.....soon as possible.
Things are so busy with the outside yard and garden work right now, but I'll try to get the maps dowsed for you.....soon as possible.
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2015 #3 For metal detecting check the red circle areas. Attachments Underhill-chancey55.webp 70.9 KB · Views: 125 Underhill1-chancey55.webp 62.1 KB · Views: 135 Underhill3-chancey55.webp 65.7 KB · Views: 133