C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All Tommy chancey55
Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All Tommy chancey55
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #2 For metal detecting, check the red circle areas. Attachments Farm-chancey55.webp 93.3 KB · Views: 97 Farm1-chancey55.webp 102.5 KB · Views: 96 Farm2-chancey55.webp 112.7 KB · Views: 98 Farm8-chancey55.webp 121.9 KB · Views: 99
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Jun 30, 2015 #3 I found no gold, silver or precious stones. I did find a KGC tree marker ....Art