Dowsing

elhit29

I marked it with the yellow circle .

treasure quest.jpg

This is where the biggest treasure target is (the yellow arrow at the bottom of picture).. treasure buried in a grave.. natural gold nuggets+man-made gold coins.. however, the target is hidden from dowsers due to magic practice.. My guess this is an old indian treasure, because there is a dead body buried with the treasure.. it is their rituals..

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-11-07.19.37.jpg
    PicsArt_03-11-07.19.37.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 70
elhit29

Thank you but what is the magic practice ? Could been used in my first picture which i have posted ?

elhit29

I marked it with the yellow circle .

View attachment 1284037
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I've counted 8-9 buried mules (or what's left of them) where the yellow arrow points.. the treasure is where the black arrow points.. the treasure is 2 meters deep, covers an area of 2.5 meters x 1meter.. mostly gold coins+gold bars.. this is the only treasure buried next to dead mules..

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-11-08.59.50.jpg
    PicsArt_03-11-08.59.50.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 116
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I've counted 8-9 buried mules (or what's left of them) where the yellow arrow points.. the treasure is where the black arrow points.. the treasure is 2 meters deep, covers an area of 2.5 meters x 1meter.. mostly gold coins+gold bars.. this is the only treasure buried next to dead mules..

Thank you elhit29

Art

Thank you . This is the second place that you marked on the large picture . And about water , the building in the picture is a water pump which provides the region with fresh water .

site 2.jpg

Last edited:
elhit29

This is a closer view of the spot that you marked . I have to say how there is an archaeological site .

site.jpg

Last edited:
Yellow color is the gold treasure loot, the violet color is where they buried the mules, the black line is the traces where they come from..

N.B. THIS IS A STRONG DIRECT 100% DOWSING HIT, THE MULES REMAINING AND THE GOLD ARE THERE.. NO GUESSING IS INVOLVED, I CHALLANGE FULLY, IF THE TREASURE IS NOT THERE AS WELL AS THE MULES' REMAINING, THEN I WILL NOT DOWSE ANYMORE IN THIS FORUM. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW LIVES NEARBY THE SITE, PLEASE GO THERE AND CONFIRM RESULTS ON SITE, THEN POST FINDINGS ON THIS FORUM, IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO DO SO, I UNDERSTAND, THEN ATLEAST SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE (I'll keep it confidential, I give you my word).. Most probably you will not get the EXACT zero spot as I did, but 3 meters away from my spot, it doesn't matter, but I need confirmation the treasure is there..

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-12-08.51.48.jpg
    PicsArt_03-12-08.51.48.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
elhit29

I believe you because you are right . Also i believe how you are sensitive more for the very ancient stuff . As i wrote , this site is an ancient archaeological facility . This site is protected and guarded by the Ministry of Culture and contains some ruins of a local ancient town . Now , from what i have heard from other treasure hunters who searched discreetly with very expensive tools this site over the years , there is a queen's tomb ( the 2,5x1 that you found ) , undiscovered yet , which contains an amount of about 6 kilos of gold . One said how the tomb is at 12 meters deep ( you wrote 2 meters ) . I believe both until the tomb will be uncovered .
Also this site is very close to the port ( would be in the sight of the other sailors ) and doesn't fits with the distance which could walk someone in about a quarter of hour . This distance is estimated at about 800-1000 meters in a smooth region like this . So , I believe this site is not of the legend which I mentioned .
You did a great job and I thank you again .

PS

Almost to forget , Why in the heck the pirates would kill and bury their mules ? The mules are not talking :tongue3: .
But i believe you are again right because could been horse's bodies after a battle or a funeral ritual of that age .

Last edited:
Art

With water or not , I believe your " reading " was closer to what I have guessed . This canyon/rain drainage , in which you have found the treasure is the bigger in the region and would be the most appropriate to hide a treasure .
I have walked beside this canyon up and down few times searching for a clue which could be used in relation to recognize the treasure site again with no very much difficulty . I thought about a big rock which would be more stable clue and to be at about the related distance and not in the sight of the ship .
I believe I have recognized the site about 20 years ago . After the canyon make a bent to the left ( looking up ) there is a big rock at the left side of the canyon and opposite from this big rock on the other side are three big round flat shapes on the ground of about 3-4 meters each , with the grass on this shapes to be dried . I knew from the old treasure hunters how obove the place where is buried gold and if this is not so deep , the plants or the grass will not survive long time because of the radiation which emits the gold . So , these places could be recognized in the spring season like dried stamps on the green carpet .
I watched this shapes over the years and they remained dry . Also i have studied the ground if had any substance which could produce this dry situation but nothing was found on the surface .This three shapes are on private land but not in the sight of any house and could be not difficult to dig . But i kept the site secret for about 16 years , because i had not needs and I wanted to be sure how there was gold before I would proceed an attempt to dig it .
So , two years ago I speak to a trusted tresure hunter to bring his metal detector ( I don't have one because i use to work with maps and symbols ) and to give a look at this spot . He came with a long range tool instead a disc and was not effective to read the site . His tool's antenna turned all around . Also the tool showed the site that elhit29 mentioned . After we saw how we were not able to " read " the spot , we planned to come back soon with the disk . Untill now we didn't go there because we were not pushed by circumstsnces and we are taking the project very calmly .
In the picture below you can see the dry shapes ( in the yellow circle ) close to the markings that you made .
You did a great job too and i thank you again .

Art's spot.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, I challenged that my spot is the ONLY place where there is MULES (NOT DONKEYS NOR HORSES) buried next to the gold loot..This is NOT the the queen's tomb!!! the tomb is where I marked the YELLOW arrow in the attached picture.. I knew its place but that is not the target I was seeking.. there is also two other Royal tombs around that area.. Anyway, the Queen's tomb is at 13 meters deep (not 12m.).. All the long range locators will NOT detect this zero spot for two reasons: First because of the lead presence which the greek briliantly and delibrately put around their treasures which will distract even the skilled dowsers not to mention electroic LRL's; Secondly because of the "evil magic" involoved to distract dowsers. And believe me, the treasure of the queen is a lot lot lot more than the 6kgs of gold you mentioned, there is 3 jars full of it.. ha.ha.ha... not to mention the mercury inside her vagina which is meant to keep her flesh from decomposition, it is a royal burial tradition.

Anyway, to return back to our pirots story, the buried loot is at 2-2.5 meters deep in the same spot I marked, no ancient greek or roman treasure is buried at this shallow depth!!! It is no grave, this is for sure.. the buried loot is only 17-18 carats gold mixed with copper, which is certainly NOT an ancient gold!!! Don't believe all details of the story, for example the 15 minutes it took them to get back, this is nonsense because they certainly took time to dig and bury the loot..To answer your question regarding why they killed most of the mules (not horses) because the mule has a remarkable memory to return to the place where it discharged the goods it was carrying, so they killed most of them in their attempt to hide any clue that will lead to the treasure.. however, they forgot one thing!! they can't wipe out "scalar waves" that dowsers track down even after 10000 years..

Attachments

• PicsArt_03-13-09.50.39.jpg
    PicsArt_03-13-09.50.39.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
elhit29

You have impressed me with your skills . I think you are right about the mules .I have not idea about the mindset of these animals .
You have to be sure how I will go there to give a look and to begin a project to get the pirate treasure . The project will be difficult to done but not impossible . From the dimensions that you wrote , the spot in the area should be at this rate .

spot.jpg

Thank you again

Last edited:
elhit29

I have started the homework and the project on this site . Soon we will have real pictures of the site and I will post one here . I will let you know about the result when the project will be done .

Yes markmar, please keep us posted whether it be on the forum or private pm, this is interesting.

The two biggest problems in all kind of dowsing that young or new dowsers have with their lock on hot spots are Remnant Rays and Mental Implants when dowsing for Treasure Caches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back