Dowsing

Last edited:
Simon, here where the only gold cache is.. few kilos of gold. Good luck...

Attachments

• simon2.jpg
    simon2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 129
Marius, The lower right quadrant is as close as I can get. Appears to be Silver.

Marvin

Thank you Marvin

The next picture is from the same region but of a larger area . In the blue rectangle is your find . Can you see something else in this new picture ?
Thank's in advance .

picture 2.jpg

Simon, here where the only gold cache is.. few kilos of gold. Good luck...

Elhit29

My picture was mine not Siman's . Also thank you for your find . Could be a gold placer ?

Thank you Marvin

The next picture is from the same region but of a larger area . In the blue rectangle is your find . Can you see something else in this new picture ?
Thank's in advance .

View attachment 1283668

Some of the others are much better at this than me. I do get more silver to the left (1-1/2 of your blue square) and Gold one, blue square up and 2 to the left.
Marvin

Last edited:
Some of the others are much better at this than me. I do get more silver to the left (1-1/2 of your blue square) and Gold one, blue square up and 2 to the left.
Marvin

Marvin

You are more good than you believe .

Marvin

You are more good than you believe .
I want to thank all of you that like my work. At 76 I find this is a way I can continue to treasure hunt using the methods I have used for years. I know that some will not locate some of the stuff as they don’t have the skills but every time they go out they will learn...Art

Legends are fun. I have found that most are true. Names and places have been changed over the years. Some are many miles from where you think...Art

I want to thank all of you that like my work. At 76 I find this is a way I can continue to treasure hunt using the methods I have used for years. I know that some will not locate some of the stuff as they don’t have the skills but every time they go out they will learn...Art
76, I can relate to that.----Jan, '40:occasion14:
Marvin

Now , a legend from my home region in Greece . The story goes how in the late of I9th century , a pirate ship which carried a small treasure of gold stuff , debarked at the little port of .... with intend to hide the loot somewhere in that region . Then a dozen ( the number differ ) of mules were loaded with baskets and sacks which contained the precious stuff and went a travel about one quarter of hour afar from the port . After hid the treasure , back returned only two ( the others were slain ) of the members that helped in this project .
I post a GE picture of the region . In the middle down , in the sea , is the little port . if the legend is true then the treasure could be there .
I ask for you my friends to help to detect this spot .

Thank you in advance .

treasure quest.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back