What's new

Dowsing

chancey55

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
117
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you.




Thank You All

Tommy chancey55 :hello2:

Behind Dental.webpDental.webpLake Mirage Blv.webp
 
Yellow dots are gold hits....blue is silver hits.Behind Dental.webpDental (1).webpLake Mirage Blv.webp
 
Blue is gold and red is silver. This appears to be KGC markers. This is the first time I have saw this on the east coast. We know there are KGC cashes in the area. Get a map of the old section lines. Some of these should match. I will do the other map later...Art
Behind%20Dental.webp
 
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
 

Attachments

  • Behind Dental-chancey55.webp
    Behind Dental-chancey55.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Dental-chancey55.webp
    Dental-chancey55.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Lake Mirage Blv-chancey55.webp
    Lake Mirage Blv-chancey55.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 127
Hi okiedowser
Thanks so much for your time,I will let you know what I find.

Thanks again
chancey55 Tommy
 
Hi aarthrj3811,
Thanks so much for your time,I will let you know what I find.I have read anything I could get about the KGC.I don"t think
KGC ever came this far south Florida,have you ever read anything??????

Thanks again
chancey55 Tommy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom