What's new

Dowsing

chancey55

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
117
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you.




Thank You All

Tommy chancey55

01.webp02.webp03.webp04.webp05.webp06.webp
 
On your 5th picture (Bottom Center). Divide it into 4 Quadrants. Top left Quadrant, bottom right of that quadrant I noted something of value at 9 feet deep. It is centered on that long white line between the river and hwy. Nothing of particular interest on the other 5 pictures. Just remember that I am a Novice so trust others to locate more.
Marvin
 
l like the second picture best..... Blue is silver coins hits,yellow is a Gold hit...... Red are just Junk hits.02.webp
 
Hi Ga_Boy,
Thanks so much,I am new to dowsing.I have been trying for a while now. I think I am geting better.


Thanks Again

chancey55
 
Hi okiedowser,

Thank you so much.


chancey55
 
First picture,blue is silver hits,yellow is gold hits,Red is junk and minerals hits......sense you learning to dowse,that why i showed the mineral's and junk hit's,go there and check it out,y-rod is best you can tell a true target,it will be pushing back to you.....mineral's will be pulling,this is one way to tell then apart.01.webp
 
ALL MINERALS FOR SURE, EXCEPT FOR THIS PIC. , HERE THERE IS AN IRON BOX CONTAINING GOLD & SILVER COINS... IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TREASURE HUNTER, GO FOR THIS ONE, IT IS REAL LIKE THE SUN IN DAYTIME. IT IS EASY TO CHECK IT OUT WITH METAL DETECTOR, BECAUSE IT IS SIZE IS 25cm x 20cm, LESS THAN ONE METER DEEP.
 

Attachments

  • Iron Box.webp
    Iron Box.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom