C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All Tommy chancey55
Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All Tommy chancey55
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Sep 12, 2016 #2 no gold or silver
C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Hi aarthrj3811, Thank you for your time. Chancey55 Tommy
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Sep 29, 2016 #4 Hay Tommy. I like the way you are searching the whole area....Art
weregolf Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2016 Messages 985 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 29, 2016 #5 Search aprox. 5meters around red-circle ..maybe you have luck there
weregolf Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2016 Messages 985 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 29, 2016 #6 Give "like" to the lucky pic Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 Thread Owner #7 Hi weregolf, Thank you for your time.I am trying get in property to check. Thank You again chancey55 Tommy
Hi weregolf, Thank you for your time.I am trying get in property to check. Thank You again chancey55 Tommy
C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 Thread Owner #8 Hi aarthrj3811. Thank you for the kind words.I wish I was as good at dowsing as you are. Thank You again chance55 Tommy
Hi aarthrj3811. Thank you for the kind words.I wish I was as good at dowsing as you are. Thank You again chance55 Tommy
MrBalance Jr. Member Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2016 #9 I have a question for experienced treasure hunters. When you see this pictures they look like the landscape has been remodeled lately with heavy machinery. The lake looks artificial. Is it worth the time(and energy) to think about such a setting, unless you have a lead.
I have a question for experienced treasure hunters. When you see this pictures they look like the landscape has been remodeled lately with heavy machinery. The lake looks artificial. Is it worth the time(and energy) to think about such a setting, unless you have a lead.