C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy
Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy
M msimmons Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2016 Messages 63 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 27, 2016 #2 Getting a hit in this area. I only have time to look at this one map. Good luck! Attachments Tnet 2.webp 54.7 KB · Views: 114
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Oct 31, 2016 #3 Some silver coins