C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy
Hi All Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you. Thank You All chancey55 Tommy
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Feb 15, 2017 #2 Gold and Silver
weregolf Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2016 Messages 985 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 15, 2017 #3 ...
C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Hi Art, I thank you so much for your time. Thank You Again Ttommy chancey55
C chancey55 Full Member Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 117 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2017 Thread Owner #5 Hi weregolf, I thank you so much for your time. Thank You Tommy chancey55