What's new

DP BOB Donation Drive

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I'm putting together a collection box for bibs, napkins and towels for DP Bob. Someone may also want to throw in a sump pump to handle any heavy drooling that may be occurring at Bob's house. :hello:

In all seriousness, I hope you get your knee fixed up soon enough so I can start drooling over your finds bud. :thumbsup:
 
I've got some old restraints around here somewhere, don't fit me anymore....

I think Bob may be in need of them for his own good.
 
Lowbatts said:
I've got some old restraints around here somewhere, don't fit me anymore....

I think Bob may be in need of them for his own good.

and it's also a good thing that park across the street from his house has already been hunted.

Bob, if you're reading this post, we all miss hunting with you!
 
watercolor said:
Bob, if you're reading this post, we all miss hunting with you!

Ditto. Get that thing taken care of soon...
 
Later today I get the 2nd round of Cortisone shots in my spine. I'll gladly donate those.... Second thought, naw, they hurt like hell for a minute or 2. I couldn't do that to anyone. LOL

Get better soon.
 
Keyboard is covered in plastic now....
But I have to replace the floor from all the water damage.....
Thank guys.................... :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
 
I have the perfect plan!!! Now just follow me on this one guys... ;D

1st - Tim is right - we need to restrain Bob :laughing9: :whip2:
2nd - then fabricate some sort of legpress machine :violent1:
3rd - put an silver hanging right in front of him but just out of reach
(like the carrot hung in front of a donkey). :crybaby2:
4th - start the weights off low then every day add some more :help:

Then in no time flat his leg/knee will be stronger than ever!!! :tongue3:

He may not like the process at first but im sure he will come around... :3some:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom