B BlueVW Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2015 Messages 135 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Cabot, Arkansas Detector(s) used White Coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2015 #1 I found a dragon token while coin hunting today. I think it is Puff. Attachments 7-8token 002.webp 172.5 KB · Views: 139 7-8token 003.webp 152.3 KB · Views: 130 Upvote 6
dinx Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 54 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #2 My favorite find to date- I was looking for that movie today to make the kids watch it
I idahotokens Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2003 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 1,040 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 9, 2015 #3 Blue--arcade token ca. 1975-date. John in the Great 208
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2015 #4 Looks like puff to me
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2015 #5 There are numerous no cash value tokens found lately.