trainermick Full Member Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 112 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location Chatham, Ontario Jun 29, 2012 #1 Trying to get an id on this pewter button found in the Niagara area of New York state Attachments dragoon.webp 84.3 KB · Views: 334 buttonback.webp 57.9 KB · Views: 217 Upvote 0
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,421 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2012 #2 That is a sweet button! Congratulations! Is it British?
trainermick Full Member Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 112 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location Chatham, Ontario Jun 29, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Yes it is British
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2012 #4 trainermick said: Yes it is British Click to expand... Dragoon Guards, probably 1790s or a touch later. (From what I just read possibly 3rd Dragoons) Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
trainermick said: Yes it is British Click to expand... Dragoon Guards, probably 1790s or a touch later. (From what I just read possibly 3rd Dragoons)
trainermick Full Member Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 112 Reaction score 75 Golden Thread 0 Location Chatham, Ontario Jun 30, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Thanks Patch for the reply. I wasn't sure if it was revolutionary or 1812. Can't find this button in my books or online.
Thanks Patch for the reply. I wasn't sure if it was revolutionary or 1812. Can't find this button in my books or online.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2012 #6 trainermick said: Thanks Patch for the reply. I wasn't sure if it was revolutionary or 1812. Can't find this button in my books or online. Click to expand... Yeah post Rev War. I've actually seen the same button quite a few times.
trainermick said: Thanks Patch for the reply. I wasn't sure if it was revolutionary or 1812. Can't find this button in my books or online. Click to expand... Yeah post Rev War. I've actually seen the same button quite a few times.