jimzz977 Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 1,792 Reaction score 4,708 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2020 #1 I went to old premission and was able to save two dragoon cuff buttons and hunting partner found a bucket lister a breast plate Upvote 0
I went to old premission and was able to save two dragoon cuff buttons and hunting partner found a bucket lister a breast plate
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2020 #2 A "D" is on my bucket list. And, now I know someone who has at least two of them.
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 18, 2020 #3 I’ve only found one in 28 years of detecting. Good find. I’ve found some dragoon bullets, but only one button.
I’ve only found one in 28 years of detecting. Good find. I’ve found some dragoon bullets, but only one button.
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 18, 2020 #4 Still on my list too! One of these days Alice!! Congrats
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 18, 2020 #5 Great looking Dragoon button. I have not found one either. They are pretty rare. Nice saved History.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2020 #6 Big Scores there , lovin yr NM relics.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 23, 2020 #7 I've never found one! (Silently whimpers.) Nice button!
snaps Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 564 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Detector(s) used Goldmaxx, Compass GSP, Garrett Infinium Feb 28, 2020 #8 Ive found 4. My favorite Letter! Sadly, that place is all paved over now