What's new

Draped and liberty caps ,seated more

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Draped and ,seated more

Hello everyone hope you're all out swinging and digging well today I went back to the spot where I was with scrappy yesterday I got skunked yesterday
But today was different I started off with a nice big Croto bell then I pulled an 1885 seated dime then I get a nice strong signal I dig it up it's not one not two but three large cents I'm still working on the dates but there are early draped busts nonetheless it just goes to show you at hunted out sites there's always one hole with something good in it
Happy hunting and good Lucky
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0633.webp
    IMG_0633.webp
    970.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0634.webp
    IMG_0634.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0636.webp
    IMG_0636.webp
    664.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0611.webp
    IMG_0611.webp
    372.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0616.webp
    IMG_0616.webp
    1 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0632.webp
    IMG_0632.webp
    809.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Upvote 34
Very Nice hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
some nice stuff dude. wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom