What's new

Dream Box (For Me)

endthefed13

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Alright, so I pick up only one box this week because I am very busy with college final stuff. So i open the box......
And I see 2 enders. One scratched 67 and one bu 69 (looked perfect like ms-69). Immediately I had a feeling that it would be a good box. I have never posted images before so I hope these show up. Pics have been posted. If they don't show up Ill try again. Anyway

Results-

90%- 0
40%- 54 Brilliant uncirculated 66's 67's 68's 69's

I was totally happy. I haven't had a good box like that in over 5 or 6 months. My question is are these freshly cashed in from a collection? or have they been sitting around for years? anyway, Hope these pics show up.
 

Attachments

  • photo-5.webp
    photo-5.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 436
  • photo-4.webp
    photo-4.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Probably not a "collection".. Just someone's hoard that they were holding onto over the years. Guess they needed the money. AND...you got lucky!
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Who cares where they came from! You got em! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
 
Awesome find!! I'd keep a couple examples.
 
Dream box for me to!! People always get big scores with 40%ers alot more that 90's these days. I love shiny coinage Good job! :hello2:
 
very nice. maybe we can label dream boxes to be 50 coins... and then i still have not got one :(
 
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice dream box congrats on that score. Ron
 
College finals suck! Its been putting a crunch on my hunting also. Very very nice result on that box though :icon_thumleft:
 
Good score, nice pics :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Sweeeeeet score!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom